Ben Barnes discusses his supporting – but pivotal – role in the romantic drama, The Words, in this video courtesy of CBS Films. Barnes talks about why he wanted to be a part of The Words and how he worked on capturing his character in such a short time and with so few words. He also shares his take on the story told in The Words.
Watch the video:
- Filming Begins on Tim Burton’s ‘Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children’ with Eva Green
- New ‘Tracers’ Clip Finds Taylor Lautner Racing Through the Streets
- New Trailer and Poster Arrive for ‘Cymbeline’ Starring Ethan Hawke and Dakota Johnson
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ New Posters – Thor, Black Widow, and Nick Fury
- ‘Focus’ Movie Review – Starring Will Smith and Margot Robbie