Twihards need only wait until March 2, 2013 to snatch up the final Twilight movie, Breaking Dawn Part 2, on Blu-ray and DVD. Summit’s releasing the last film on home video on Saturday, accompanied by Friday midnight launch parties at stores across the US.
So, what can we expect to see as extra goodies on the Breaking Dawn Part 2 DVD? Here’s the details on the bonus material:
BLU-RAY & DVD SPECIAL FEATURES
· “Forever: Filming Breaking Dawn Part 2” – Seven-part “making of” documentary
o Chapter 1: “Rebirth”
o Chapter 2: “Renesmee”
o Chapter 3: “The Cottage”
o Chapter 4: “The Gathering”
o Chapter 5: “The Field”
o Chapter 6: “The Battle”
o Chapter 7: “Forever”
· “Two Movies at Once” featurette – the challenges of shooting two movies back-to-back
· “The Forgotten” Green Day music video
· “Jump to” features – fans can watch only their favorite scenes with Edward or Jacob
· Audio commentary with director Bill Condon
According to Summit and Lionsgate, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 Blu-ray and DVD will have a suggested retail price of $39.99 and $30.98, respectively. Also arriving on March 2nd is The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 Extended Edition, with both Part 1 and 2 available for preorder now.
In The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2, the birth of Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Edward’s (Robert Pattinson) child brings conflict between Bella and her lifelong friend, Jacob (Taylor Lautner), and an all-out war between the Cullens and the Volturi.
Watch the DVD trailer:
Source: Summit Entertainment
Follow Us On:
Latest posts by Rebecca Murray (see all)
- ‘Christmas in Rockefeller Center’ Musical Guests and Hosts Announced - November 25, 2015
- Alek Skarlatos Has Joined the ‘Dancing with the Stars’ Tour - November 25, 2015
- ‘Hello’ with Adele, Jimmy Fallon, and The Roots on Classroom Instruments - November 25, 2015