Details on the American Hustle Soundtrack
Elton John, The Bee Gees, Wings, and Donna Summer are featured on the soundtrack to American Hustle, the ensemble drama from director David O. Russell. Madison Gate Records & Legacy Recordings will be releasing American Hustle – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack on December 10, 2013 digitally and December 24th in stores in support of the movie’s December 20th theatrical release (December 13th in LA and New York).
Set in the ’70s and showing off the bad hair and wardrobe of the decade, American Hustle features an A-list cast led by Christian Bale and including Bradley Cooper, Amy Adams, Jennifer Lawrence, and Jeremy Renner.
A fictional film set in the alluring world of one of the most extraordinary scandals of the 1970s, American Hustle tells the story of brilliant con man, Irving Rosenfeld (Christian Bale), who along with his equally cunning and seductive partner, Sydney Prosser (Amy Adams), is forced to work for a wild FBI agent, Richie DiMaso (Bradley Cooper). DiMaso pushes them into a world of Jersey powerbrokers and mafia that’s as dangerous as it is enchanting. Jeremy Renner is Carmine Polito, the passionate, volatile, New Jersey political operator caught between the con-artists and Feds. Irving’s unpredictable wife, Rosalyn (Jennifer Lawrence), could be the one to pull the thread that brings the entire world crashing down.
American Hustle – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Track List
1. Jeep’s Blues | Duke Ellington
2. Goodbye Yellow Brick Road | Elton John
3. White Rabbit | Mayssa Karaa
4. 10538 Overture | Electric Light Orchestra
5. Live And Let Die | Wings
6. How Can You Mend A Broken Heart | Bee Gees
7. I Feel Love | Donna Summer
8. Don’t Leave Me This Way | Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes
9. Delilah | Tom Jones
10. I’ve Got Your Number | Jack Jones
11. Long Black Road | Electric Light Orchestra
12. A Horse With No Name | America
13. Stream Of Stars | Jeff Lynne
14. Live To Live | Chris Stills
15. Irving Montage | Danny Elfman
Source: Legacy Recordings
-Posted by Rebecca Murray
Follow Us On: