This is one time when what happens in Vegas doesn’t need to stay in Vegas. Britney Spears and Planet Hollywood Las Vegas made it official, announcing that Spears will have a two-year residency at the resort & casino. The official announcement came during Spears’ appearance on Good Morning America in which 1,300+ people took part in a large card stunt described as being 10 stories long and seven stories across.
“I’m so excited to finally share this news with all of my fans,” stated Britney. “‘Piece of Me’ is a labor of love and I can’t wait to perform it in Las Vegas at Planet Hollywood.”
The Britney: Piece of Me concert event will debut on December 27th. Tickets will go on sale on September 20th at 10am PT at BritneyPieceofMe.com.
– December 2013: Friday, Dec. 27; Saturday, Dec. 28; Monday, Dec. 30; Tuesday, Dec. 31
– January 2014: Wednesday, Jan. 29; Friday, Jan. 31
– February 2014: Saturday, Feb. 1; Tuesday, Feb. 4; Friday, Feb. 7; Saturday, Feb. 8; Wednesday, Feb. 12; Friday, Feb. 14; Saturday, Feb. 15; Tuesday, Feb. 18; Wednesday, Feb.19; Saturday, Feb. 22
Details on Britney: Piece of Me [Courtesy of Caesars Entertainment]:
“Britney: Piece of Me” is not only for die-hard fans, but for anyone who enjoys pop theater at its finest. Presented in a fully-reconstructed theater at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, the show will feature one of the largest indoor immersive stage productions in the world, creating what will be the most cutting-edge pop concert experience ever produced for Las Vegas. While the stage production is dazzling, the intimately-sized theater will allow audiences to see Britney as they’ve never seen her before. In keeping with Britney’s style and innovation, “Britney: Piece of Me” is a marriage of high-end fashion and state-of-the-art technology, housed in a nightclub/ theater complete with exclusive table and bottle service.
Source: Caesars Entertainment
Follow Us On:
Latest posts by Rebecca Murray (see all)
- Adam Sandler and Chris Rock Will Star in ‘The Week Of’ - April 25, 2017
- ‘Lucifer’ Season 2 – Kevin Alejandro Interview on Dan, Improv, and the Upcoming Season Finale - April 25, 2017
- ‘Silicon Valley’ Season 4 May Episodes Guide - April 25, 2017