Dude, You’re Screwed Pits Five Survivalists Against NatureHow long would you last on your own in a remote location? For me, the answer’s pretty simple: not long at all. However the contestants on Discovery Channel’s new series Dude, You’re Screwed are much better prepared than the average Joe. Five elite survivalists will be taking part in the new survival game which kicks off its seven episode run on December 8, 2013 at 10pm ET/PT.
Here’s who will be taking part in the unscripted series:
· Terry Schappert, a Green Beret, A -Team leader, medic, sniper and close combat specialist
· John Hudson, an Extreme Survival Instructor for the UK Royal Air Force.
· Matt Graham, a primitive skills expert and a desert survival instructor
· Jake Zweig, a former Navy SEAL, certified in Surface Warfare & as a dive safety officer and helicast master
· Tom Moore, a veteran Army Scout, bush craft master and wilderness guide
Each survivalist is captured one at a time by the other four. The capture could take place at work, at home, at a coffee shop, ANYWHERE! They must always be on guard. Then, they are dropped in one of the world’s harshest environments and must make their way back to civilization, alive and unscathed, all within 100 hours, or it’s game over! Meanwhile, the other four compatriots monitor & scrutinize the target’s progress (and vital signs) from a nearby remote command center. It’s man against nature (and his four “best” friends) as each action-packed, dramatic episode of Dude, You’re Screwed crisscrosses the globe — from dense jungles to frigid glaciers — to match wits in this game of survival. With reputations and bragging rights on the line, do these guys have what it takes to survive the ultimate challenge?
To win the game you got to do more than just survive.
Source: Discovery Channel
-Posted by Rebecca Murray
Follow Us On: