Here’s who will be taking part in the unscripted series:
· Terry Schappert, a Green Beret, A -Team leader, medic, sniper and close combat specialist
· John Hudson, an Extreme Survival Instructor for the UK Royal Air Force.
· Matt Graham, a primitive skills expert and a desert survival instructor
· Jake Zweig, a former Navy SEAL, certified in Surface Warfare & as a dive safety officer and helicast master
· Tom Moore, a veteran Army Scout, bush craft master and wilderness guide
Each survivalist is captured one at a time by the other four. The capture could take place at work, at home, at a coffee shop, ANYWHERE! They must always be on guard. Then, they are dropped in one of the world’s harshest environments and must make their way back to civilization, alive and unscathed, all within 100 hours, or it’s game over! Meanwhile, the other four compatriots monitor & scrutinize the target’s progress (and vital signs) from a nearby remote command center. It’s man against nature (and his four “best” friends) as each action-packed, dramatic episode of Dude, You’re Screwed crisscrosses the globe — from dense jungles to frigid glaciers — to match wits in this game of survival. With reputations and bragging rights on the line, do these guys have what it takes to survive the ultimate challenge?
To win the game you got to do more than just survive.
Source: Discovery Channel
-Posted by Rebecca Murray
Follow Us On:
Latest posts by Rebecca Murray (see all)
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’: Special IMAX Featurette - April 29, 2016
- ‘The Nice Guys’ Retro Trailer Brings the ’70s Back to Life - April 29, 2016
- Netflix Orders ‘The Punisher’ with Jon Bernthal - April 29, 2016