Revenge is Rewarding Fans with a Getaway Sweepstakes
Want a chance to win a one-week getaway to an oceanfront house in the Hamptons? ABC’s Revenge, Lexus and Yahoo!’s IntoNow are teaming for a sweepstakes that will give one lucky fan a shot a living like the Graysons for a week.
The sweepstakes is the first of its kind, engaging viewers of the show during a “live viewing” on IntoNow.
Here’s the scoop on how the sweepstakes will work, courtesy of ABC:
“With over 80 percent of tablet owners using their devices while watching TV, ABC and Yahoo! are teaming up for an industry-first, interactive experience during the last two episodes of this season’s hottest primetime show airing on WEDNESDAY, MAY 16 and WEDNESDAY, MAY 23 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET.) Viewers will have the chance to engage with the show in new and compelling formats and be rewarded in the process.
Beginning on May 16, when fans tag ABC’s Revenge with IntoNow app on their mobile phone or tablet device, they can participate in the following activities:
– Enter for a chance to win a week-long escape to the Hamptons. For more details on the Hamptons getaway presented by Lexus, please visit ABC.com/Hamptons-Getaway
– Connect and share with friends (and other Revenge fans) on Facebook, Twitter and in the app while they’re watching the episodes
– Test their knowledge of the series through fun trivia questions
– Follow real-time Twitter feeds related to Revenge cast and crew
– Access related videos and information on Revenge, including the actors and the plot”
More on Revenge:
Emily Thorne (Emily Van Camp) is the newest arrival in the Hamptons. By all appearances, she’s a friendly and sophisticated “girl next door,” but the exclusive world she’s immersed herself in is tied to a dark family history and Emily is anything but what she seems. 17 years ago, Emily’s father was framed for a horrific crime by neighbors he trusted and sentenced to a life in prison. She never saw her father again and spent her childhood consumed by rage, loss and betrayal. Years later, Emily returns under an assumed identity with one endgame—REVENGE, every social overture a carefully planned chip at the foundation of her sworn enemies, until their lives come crashing down around them.