Ringo 2012 Coming in January 2012
HIP-O Records/UMe have revealed the release date for Ringo Starr’s 17th solo album, Ringo 2012. The simply titled album will drop on January 31, 2012 in the United States (one day earlier internationally) and feature nine songs Ringo recorded in LA.
Also contributing to the album are musicians Michael Bradford, Ann Marie Calhoun, Matt Cartsonis, Steve Dudas, Charlie Haden, Amy Keys, Kelly Moneymaker, Richard Page, Van Dyke parks, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Dave Stewart, Bruce Sugar, Benmont Tench, Joe Walsh , Don Was, and Edgar Winter.
Ringo 2012 Track List:
1. Slow Down (Richard Starkey/Joe Walsh)
2. In Liverpool (Richard Starkey/Dave Stewart)
3. Wonderful (Richard Starkey/Gary Nicholson)
4. Step Lightly (Richard Starkey)
5. Rock Island Line (Arrangement by Richard Starkey)
6. Samba (Richard Starkey/Van Dyke Parks)
7. Think It Over (Buddy Holly/Norman Perry)
8. Wings (Richard Starkey/Vince Poncia)
9. Anthem (Richard Starkey/Glen Ballard)
Source: Universal Music Enterprises – December 5, 2011