Dancing with the Stars Reveals the 13th ContestantDancing with the Stars fans have spoken and the 13th contestant returning for the special Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars edition is Sabrina Bryan. Bryan beat out Carson Kressley and Kyle Massey and will be joining fellow DWTS veterans for this special season which has fan favorites from past seasons facing off on the dance floor. Bryan will be paired with Louis van Amstel, returning for his ninth season.
The Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars pairings are:
* KIRSTIE ALLEY partners with MAKSIM CHMERKOVSKIY, who returns for his 13th season.
* PAMELA ANDERSON teams with TRISTAN MACMANUS, who returns for his 3rd season as a professional partner.
* HELIO CASTRONEVES joins CHELSIE HIGHTOWER, who is returning for her 7th season.
* JOEY FATONE partners with two-time champ KYM JOHNSON, who returns for her 12th season.
* SHAWN JOHNSON joins three-time champ DEREK HOUGH, who returns for his 10th season.
* DREW LACHEY teams with ANNA TREBUNSKAYA, who returns for her 10th season.
* GILLES MARINI partners with last season’s champ, PETA MURGATROYD, who is returning for her 3rd season as a professional partner.
* KELLY MONACO joins VALENTIN CHMERKOVSKIY, who returns for his 3rd season.
* APOLO ANTON OHNO teams with Season 13 champ KARINA SMIRNOFF, who returns for her 12th season.
* BRISTOL PALIN teams up with two-time champ MARK BALLAS, who is returning for his 11th season.
* MELISSA RYCROFT joins TONY DOVOLANI, who returns for a 14th season.
* EMMITT SMITH partners with two-time champ CHERYL BURKE, who returns for her 14th season.
The season kicks off on Monday, September 24 followed by the results show on Tuesday, September 25th. Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke-Charvet return as hosts, with the dance routines to be judged by Len Goodman, Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba.
And for those of you who can’t get enough of DWTS, ABC will be holding a 15-20 minute live “After Party: Dancing with the Stars” show online at www.ABC.com/DancingWithTheStars immediately after each Monday night performance.