And later this year the network will premiere Lost Angels from Frank Darabont, Save Our Business with entrepreneur Peter Jones, Marshal Law: Texas from producer Jerry Bruckheimer.
TNT Original Series 2013-2014 Lineup:
The Hero – Series Premiere: Thursday, June 6, at 8 p.m. (ET/PT)
72 Hours – Series Premiere: Thursday, June 6, at 9 p.m. (ET/PT)
Falling Skies – Two-Hour Season 3 Premiere: Sunday, June 9, at 9 p.m. (ET/PT) – Regular Timeslot: Sundays at 10 p.m. (ET/PT)
Major Crimes – Season 2 Premiere: Monday, June 10, at 9 p.m. (ET/PT)
King & Maxwell – Series Premiere: Monday, June 10, at 10 p.m. (ET/PT)
Franklin & Bash – Season 3 Premiere: Wednesday, June 19, at 9 p.m. (ET/PT)
Rizzoli & Isles – Season 4 Premiere: Tuesday, June 25, at 9 p.m. (ET/PT)
Perception – Season 2 Premiere: Tuesday, June 25, at 10 p.m. (ET/PT)
Cold Justice – Series Premiere: Tuesday, Sept. 3, at 10 p.m. (ET/PT)
Lost Angels – New Series: Late 2013
S.O.B. (Save Our Business) – New Series: Late 2013
Marshal Law: Texas – New Series: Late 2013
Dallas – Season 3: Early 2014
Life Flight – New Series: Early 2014
Nashville Confidential – New Series: Early 2014
Boston’s Finest – Season 2: Early 2014
Inside Job – New Series: 2014
The Last Ship – New Series: 2014
Legends – New Series: 2014
TNT Scripted Development
This project is the story of a group of young scientists who, while investigating what they believe to be a haunted house, stumble upon a portal into the time-space continuum. Things then take a turn for the worse when one of their own vanishes into the portal.
– Executive Producers: Steven Spielberg, Justin Falvey, Darryl Frank, Scott Rosenberg (writer), Jeff Pinkner (writer), Josh Appelbaum (writer) and Andre Nemec (writer)
– Production Company/Studio: Amblin Television
This re-imagining of the classic post-modern Blake Edwards-Craig Stevens’ series centers on a gentleman private eye who is not above getting his bespoke suit and tie dirty, if that’s what it takes to bring down the bad guys, save his hometown and win back the love of the gal he left behind.
– Executive Producers: Steven Spielberg, Justin Falvey, Darryl Frank, Julie Andrews, Lou Pitt, Scott Rosenberg (writer), Jeff Pinkner (writer), Josh Appelbaum (writer), Andre Nemec (writer)
– Production Company/Studio: Amblin Television
The Last Cop
Life can seem to pass in the blink of an eye, but for LAPD cop Mick Branigan it actually did in this project based on the hit German series. After almost 20 years in a coma, Mick awakens to a changed world – his loving wife has moved on, his teenage daughter doesn’t know him, and his old police force bears no resemblance to the one he knew in the ’90s.
– Executive Producers: Sylvester Stallone, Kevin King, Mikkel Bondesen, Chris Fedak (writer) and Kristen Campo (co-executive producer)
– Production Company/Studio: Fuse Entertainment, Fox Television Studios
A Bend in the Road
This character drama based on Nicholas Sparks’ book is set in a resort town. Sheriff Miles Ryan is known for his keen ability to solve crimes and his deep understanding of the town’s citizens. But what Miles doesn’t realize is just how many secrets are buried beneath the very streets he walks – the most unsettling having to do with the unsolved murder of his wife.
– Executive Producers: Nicholas Sparks, Theresa Park and Brandon Camp (writer)
– Production Company/Studio: Nicholas Sparks Productions, Warner Horizon Television
Guilt by Association
Based on the debut novel by Marcia Clark, lead prosecutor in the O.J. Simpson trial, this project centers on Rachel Knight, a gutsy Deputy District Attorney in the Special Trials Unit of the D.A.’s office for L.A. County. She works closely with a tough-as-nails female LAPD detective named Bailey Keller and a stylish female prosecutor named Toni LaCollette, both of whom routinely crash at Rachel’s place.
– Executive Producers: Marcia Clark (writer), Dee Johnson (writer) and Nelson McCormick (director)
Based on the title character from Ross McDonald’s popular novels, this project from The Closer creator James Duff and Close to Home creator Jim Leonard follows the sleuth many consider to be “the original P.I.”
– Executive Producers: James Duff, Jim Leonard (writer) and Steve N. White.
– Production Company/Studio: Warner Horizon Television.
This primetime soap focuses on two rich lovers: Caz, whose father, Jeremy owns Terra Winery, and Daphne, Jeremy’s young wife. When Jeremy announces that he has amended his will to leave them each 50% of the business, their rivalry gets the better of them. They make a unique bet to determine who has the best seductive powers.
– Executive Producers/Writers: Sara Parriott and Josann McGibbon
– Production Company/Studio: Prospect Park, Universal Cable Productions
TNT Unscripted Development
From executive producer Denis Leary, Burn is an action-packed docudrama told through the eyes of Detroit firefighters, who are charged with the task of saving a city that many have written off as dead. Burn will take viewers closer than ever to the fires and the lives of the men and women who fight them, exploring human struggles, hope and personal courage in the face of overwhelming odds.
– Executive Producers: Denis Leary, Tom Putnam, Brenna Sanchez and Jim Serpico
– Production Company/Studio: Apostle Pictures, Inc. and Callbox
From legendary producer Dick Wolf comes a unique unscripted format. Each week, two law enforcement officials from diverse backgrounds and departments immerse themselves in each other’s lives and jobs in an effort to learn something that will make them better officers, partners and citizens of the law. When all is said and done, the cops reflect on their mutual journeys, and reveal new perspectives on what it means to protect and serve.
– Executive Producers: Dick Wolf, Tom Thayer and Rasha Drachkovitch
– Production Company/Studio: Wolf Films, 44 Blue Productions
From the iconic toy and game company Hasbro comes the reality version of the popular game. Eight two-person teams will play a game of real-world Monopoly with a huge cash prize at stake. Just like the iconic game, the ultimate goal is to amass as much property and wealth as possible in this game that requires strategy, business acumen, people skills and chance.
– Executive Producers: Stephen J. Davis, Kevin Belinkoff, Dan Cutforth and Jane Lipsitz
– Production Company/Studio: The Magical Elves, Hasbro Studios
The Big Deal
From the producers of The Biggest Loser and MasterChef comes the biggest treasure hunt America has ever seen. Teams of antique and collectible enthusiasts from across the country compete in an epic scavenger hunt for the chance to win thousands in cash.
– Executive Producers: Eden Gaha and Paul Franklin
– Production Company/Studio: Shine America
Latest posts by Rebecca Murray (see all)
- ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ New Poster Arrives - March 30, 2017
- First Photo: ‘Black Lightning’ Starring Cress Williams - March 30, 2017
- Warner Bros at CinemaCon: ‘Justice League,’ ‘Dunkirk,’ ‘King Arthur,’ and More - March 29, 2017