The 2013 WonderCon runs March 29-31.
Warner Bros Television 2013 WonderCon Schedule:
FRIDAY, MARCH 29
Exclusive Warner Bros. Television Screenings — For the fourth straight year, Warner Bros. Television kicks off WonderCon with preview screenings of fan-favorite series. For 2013, WBTV will unveil — on the big screen — the world premiere of new, previously unaired episodes of the first-year hit dramas Arrow, from executive producers Greg Berlanti (Golden Boy), Marc Guggenheim (Green Lantern) and Andrew Kreisberg (Fringe); The Following, from creator/executive producer Kevin Williamson (The Vampire Diaries) and starring Kevin Bacon; and Revolution, from creator Eric Kripke (Supernatural) and J.J. Abrams’ Bad Robot Productions (Fringe, Lost). Additionally, fans will be able to see the series premiere episode of Warner Bros. Animation’s new Teen Titans Go!.
– The Following: Golden Globe winner and Emmy® nominee Kevin Bacon stars in this terrifying new psychological thriller from creator/executive producer Kevin Williamson (Scream) and executive producer Marcos Siega (The Vampire Diaries). In The Following, Bacon plays psychologically scarred ex-FBI agent Ryan Hardy, who’s drawn back into an ever-growing web of murder and madness masterminded by serial killer Joe Carroll (James Purefoy, Rome), who brought an end to Hardy’s career years before. In addition to Bacon and Purefoy, The Following also stars Natalie Zea, Annie Parisse, Shawn Ashmore, Valorie Curry, Adan Canto, Nico Tortorella and Kyle Catlett. From Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Outerbanks Entertainment and Warner Bros. Television, The Following airs Mondays at 9/8c on FOX. Become a fan of The Following on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheFollowing and follow the show on Twitter at @TheFollowingFOX.
– Revolution: In this epic adventure from J.J. Abrams’ Bad Robot Productions and Supernatural’s Eric Kripke, a family struggles in an American landscape where every single piece of technology — computers, planes, cars, phones, even lights — has mysteriously blacked out forever. A drama with sweeping scope and intimate focus, Revolution is a swashbuckling journey of hope and rebirth seen through the eyes of one strong-willed young woman, Charlie Matheson (Being Human’s Tracy Spiridakos), and her brother Danny (Graham Rogers). When Danny is kidnapped by militia leaders for a darker purpose, Charlie reconnects with her estranged uncle, Miles (Twilight’s Billy Burke), a former U.S. Marine living a reclusive life. Together with a rogue band of survivors, they set out to rescue Danny, overthrow the militia and ultimately re-establish the United States of America. All the while, they explore the enduring mystery of why the power failed and if — or how — it will ever return. The series also stars Giancarlo Esposito, Zak Orth, David Lyons, Daniella Alonso, JD Pardo, Tim Guinee and Elizabeth Mitchell. From Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Bad Robot Productions, Kripke Enterprises and Warner Bros. Television, Revolution airs Mondays at 10/9c on NBC. Become a fan of Revolution on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Revolution and follow the show on Twitter at @NBCRevolution
– Teen Titans Go!: The Teen Titans are returning to Cartoon Network with all-new comedic adventures, and this time they’re giving viewers a look at what life is really like as a teen super hero… once the cape comes off. Inspired by the original Teen Titans series from Warner Bros. Animation that ran for five seasons, the character-driven comedy — based upon DC Comics characters — focuses on the funny that happens in between saving the world and living together as teenagers without adult supervision. The comedic mayhem of the animated series is punctuated by pranks and the occasional need to fight crime, but it will also deal with the everyday issues of adolescence. With epic staring contests to decide who does the laundry, a series of quests and battles to construct the perfect sandwich or fighting crime in Jump City, one thing is for sure: These Titans will always be ready for an adventure — inside the house and out. Produced by Warner Bros. Animation, Teen Titans Go! features the principal voice cast from the original series — Greg Cipes, Scott Menville, Tara Strong, Hynden Walch and Khary Payton — with Sam Register (MAD, Teen Titans, Batman: The Brave and The Bold) serving as executive producer and Michael Jelenic (ThunderCats) and Aaron Horvath (MAD) serving as producers. Teen Titans Go! will premiere Tuesday, April 23, at 7:30 p.m. ET/PT on Cartoon Network, with rebroadcasts running in the DC Nation block on Saturday mornings at 10:30 a.m. ET/PT, beginning April 27. Become a fan of the show on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TeenTitansonDCNation.
SATURDAY, MARCH 30
Revolution Special Video Presentation and Q&A — Following the hit show’s eagerly anticipated spring return on March 25, this panel session featuring stars Billy Burke, Elizabeth Mitchell, Tracy Spiridakos, Zak Orth, David Lyons, Daniella Alonso and Tim Guinee as well as co-executive producer David Rambo will tackle burning questions such as Bass’s plans for the expansion of the Monroe Republic, the long-awaited Matheson family reunion and theories on what really happened to cause the blackout. Join these “revolutionaries” as they reveal exclusive information about the remaining episodes of the first season. (Arena)
Teen Titans Go! Special Video Presentation and Q&A — Join producers Michael Jelenic and Aaron Horvath as well as voice actors Greg Cipes and Khary Payton from the new half-hour action-comedy series for a Q&A moderated by Warner Bros. Animation’s Sam Register as well as an exclusive sneak peek of the show’s premiere episode — coming to Cartoon Network in April. Inspired by Warner Bros. Animation’s original fan-favorite series Teen Titans, Teen Titans Go! highlights the humorous side of being a burgeoning super hero. Featuring the return of Robin, Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy and Cyborg, this hilarious new series — based upon DC Comics characters — focuses on the funny business that happens to teenage super heroes between saving the world and doing the laundry. (Room 300AB)
1:30–2:15 pm • Teen Titans Go! Signing: DC Entertainment Booth #801
SUNDAY, MARCH 31
Arrow Special Video Presentation and Q&A — Join series stars Stephen Amell, Colin Donnell, Willa Holland and Paul Blackthorne, along with executive producers Marc Guggenheim and Andrew Kreisberg of the hit DC Comics adaptation Arrow for exclusive video footage and a Q&A panel that goes beneath the hood! (Arena)
2:15–3:00 p.m. • Arrow Signing: DC Entertainment Booth #801
Source: Warner Bros Television
Follow Us On:
Latest posts by Rebecca Murray (see all)
- ‘Emerald City’ Season 1 Episode 9 Recap: The Villain That’s Become - February 24, 2017
- ‘Grimm’ Season 6 Episode 8 Recap: The Son Also Rises - February 24, 2017
- ‘Twin Peaks’ Unveils New Posters for Twin Peaks Day - February 24, 2017