Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 5 Episode 17 Preview
Trivia [Courtesy of Cartoon Network]:
· The four episodes of this arc are all named after Alfred Hitchcock films: Sabotage (1936), The Man Who Knew Too Much (1934), To Catch a Thief (1955) and The Wrong Man (1955).
· “I’m afraid one can become the other,” says Anakin, referring to past political idealists who have betrayed the Jedi, including Count Dooku and General Krell from Season Four. It’s ironic, given his future.
· Russo-ISC’s speech pattern, name, and habit of flipping his visor to punctuate his speech are all nods to David Caruso’s role in CSI Miami.
· In addition to an image of a crossed-out clone trooper, the Temple protestor signs said “The Jedi are corrupt,” “Stop cloning violence.”
Watch the clips:
Follow Us On:
Latest posts by Rebecca Murray (see all)
- ‘Hector and the Search for Happiness’ Has a New Official Trailer - July 22, 2014
- ‘Insidious: Chapter 3′ Starts Filming and Launches a Fan Contest - July 22, 2014
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay Will Produce ‘Manimal’ - July 22, 2014