Trivia [Courtesy of Cartoon Network]:
· The four episodes of this arc are all named after Alfred Hitchcock films: Sabotage (1936), The Man Who Knew Too Much (1934), To Catch a Thief (1955) and The Wrong Man (1955).
· “I’m afraid one can become the other,” says Anakin, referring to past political idealists who have betrayed the Jedi, including Count Dooku and General Krell from Season Four. It’s ironic, given his future.
· Russo-ISC’s speech pattern, name, and habit of flipping his visor to punctuate his speech are all nods to David Caruso’s role in CSI Miami.
· In addition to an image of a crossed-out clone trooper, the Temple protestor signs said “The Jedi are corrupt,” “Stop cloning violence.”
Watch the clips:
Follow Us On:
Latest posts by Rebecca Murray (see all)
- ‘Getting On’ Season Two November Episode Details - October 20, 2014
- Meghan Trainor and Ariana Grande Will Perform on the ‘Country Music Awards’ - October 20, 2014
- Disney Reveals Details on ‘Moana’ Along with Concept Art - October 20, 2014