Filming has begun on Queen Latifah and Shakim Compere’s first film from their Flavor Unit Entertainment company, the dramatic thriller Percentage. Percentage stars Cam’ron and Omar Gooding and is directed by Alex Merkin. The film also features Macy Gray, Ving Rhames, Antwan Tanner, Robert Watson and Malinda Williams.
Two New York hustlers who are on the run from a drug deal gone bad. Ant (Cam’ron) and Carter (Gooding) move to Miami to build a new empire in the world of credit fraud. As the business grows, so does the unwanted attention from law enforcement and Miami’s most notorious criminals.
Percentage will be shot in Miami, Florida, on Flavor Unit Studios’ new sound stage.
Source: Flavor Unit Studios – October 17, 2011
- Fox Reveals Big ‘Scream Queens,’ ‘Minority Report,’ and ‘Lucifer’ Comic Con Plans
- FX and Donald Glover’s ‘Atlanta’ Adds More Cast Members
- ‘I Can Do That’ Can Do a Season Two
- 2015 Comic Con TV Schedule: Shows Heading to Comic Con
- FX Fearless Arena Details: A Medieval Forest, Giant Snow Globe, and ‘Horror’ Hotel