More than 1,000 items including props and pieces of clothing are going up for auction on June 23 and 24, 2012 in El Segundo, CA. Premiere Props will preview the items to interested buyers from 9-11am PT both days, followed by the actual auction at 11am PT.
According to Premiere Props, items up for sale will include props from Harry Potter and What to Expect When You’re Expecting as well as personal items from Elizabeth Taylor, Marilyn Monroe, and many more classic Hollywood actors.
The auction will include:
· Elizabeth Taylor’s personal 36 foot dressing room/trailer from the set of Cleopatra
· Marilyn Monroe’s personally owned Pucci dress
· Rare negatives from Marilyn Monroe
· A collection of Sammy Davis Jr.’s stage worn costumes including a black tuxedo by Sy Devore, a blue and gray striped double breasted custom styled suit by Certo, Beverly Hills, and a Levis jacket and pants with rhinestones depicting “Love each other” on the back.
· A collection of Liberace’s costumes including the bejeweled velvet & lace tuxedo with tails and matching pants, vest, dickey, and velvet bow tie choker that is pictured on Liberace’s album The Way We Were.
· Frank Sinatra’s trench coat from The First Deadly Sin
· Frank Sinatra’s stage used bar stool from his concert performance in Brazil
· Never before released photographs of Michael Jackson and the Jackson 5 during their last recording session as the Jackson 5 **includes all rights to the photos
· Michael Jackson’s original signed deed to Neverland Ranch
· Unreleased Elvis Presley Negatives and Photographs
· Service program from Michael Jackson memorial service
· The Monkees’ autographed guitars
· Davy Jones’ stage worn shirt with photo showing him wearing the shirt
· Brandon Lee’s shirt from The Crow
· Rock Hudson’s frock coat and helmet from Bengal Brigade
· Tony Curtis’ military jacket from Suppose They Gave a War
· Dean Martin military jacket from Airport
Fans can starting bidding now online at http://www.icollector.com/.
For more info, visit PremiereProps.com.
Source: Premiere Props