Stargate stars Richard Dean Anderson (as Jack O’Neil), Amanda Tapping (as Samantha Carter), Michael Shanks (as Daniel Jackson) and Christopher Judge (as Teal’c) are back together for the Stargate SG-1: Unleashed sci-fi game for the Android tablet and mobile devices. The interactive game was released on June 14, 2013 and is now available from the Google Play Store.
“The fans have been asking for new Stargate content since the TV series ended years ago,” said Darren Thomas, producer. “And we’re pleased that MGM has entrusted us to carry on the franchise via these interactive episodes. I think the fans really have something to get excited about.”
Stargate SG-1: Unleashed’s story revolves around the SG-1 team in an all-new adventure that takes them through the Stargate in an effort to reveal the mysteries behind a new and dangerous Goa’uld enemy. Players are engaged in the third-person adventure, commanding Colonel O’Neill, and characters Captain Carter and Dr. Jackson as they travel to unknown worlds, defeat Jaffa warriors, infiltrate a Goa’uld slave camp, explore mysterious temples, decipher new technology and solve cryptic puzzles.
• Voiced by the original TV cast members
• High quality 3D graphics with realistic Stargate Command environments
• A variety of game play: target shooting, stealth mode, object collection, and race against the clock.
• Eight interactive chapters
• Amazing cinematics guide the player through the story
• Original soundtrack
• Easy-to-master touchscreen game play
Sources: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Arkalis Interactive
Follow Us On: