The star-studded list of performers set to honor Elton John during Elton John: I’m Still Standing – A Grammy Salute has been revealed, with artists including Lady Gaga and Sam Smith paying tribute to the iconic performer. CBS will broadcast the tribute on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 9pm ET/PT, with the network promising a two-hour event featuring more than a dozen of the artist’s biggest hits.
In addition to Elton John, Sam Smith, and Lady Gaga, the list of artists includes Miley Cyrus, Ed Sheeran, Maren Morris, Shawn Mendes, Little Big Town, Kesha, John Legend, Alessia Cara, Christopher Jackson, SZA, Chris Martin, Valerie Simpson, and Miranda Lambert. According to CBS, John Batiste, Neil Patrick Harris, Anna Kendrick, Gayle King, Lucy Liu, and Hailee Steinfeld will also appear in the two-hour tribute.
The Elton John: I’m Still Standing – A Grammy Salute Artists List:
- “The Bitch Is Back” – Miley Cyrus
- “Candle in the Wind” – Ed Sheeran
- “Daniel” – Sam Smith
- “I Guess That’s Why They Call It the Blues” – Alessia Cara
- “Your Song” – Lady Gaga
- “Rocket Man” – Little Big Town
- “Border Song” – Christopher Jackson & Valerie Simpson
- “Don’t Go Breaking My Heart” – SZA & Shawn Mendes
- “Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters” – Maren Morris
- “We All Fall in Love Sometimes” – Chris Martin
- “My Father’s Gun” – Miranda Lambert
- “Goodbye Yellow Brick Road” – Kesha
- “Don’t Let the Sun Go Down on Me” – John Legend
- “Bennie and the Jets” – Elton John
- “Philadelphia Freedom” – Elton John
- “I’m Still Standing” – Elton John and Ensemble
The Elton John: I’m Still Standing – A Grammy Salute special is produced by Ron Basile and executive produced by Ken Ehrlich and Rac Clark. David Wild is the special’s writer. AEG Ehrlich Ventures, The Recording Academy and CBS previously presented the Sinatra 100 – An All-Star GRAMMY Concert, Stevie Wonder: Songs in the Key of Life – An All-Star GRAMMY Salute, The Beatles: The Night That Changed America – A GRAMMY Salute, and Stayin’ Alive: A GRAMMY Salute to the Music of the Bee Gees musical tributes.