Cinemax announced season four of Banshee has begun shooting in Pittsburgh with Antony Starr back in the lead and Eliza Dushku (Dollhouse) and Ana Ayora joining the cast for the upcoming season. Per Cinemax’s announcement, Dushku will be playing a “tough, sexy and shockingly reckless FBI profiler” and Ayora will be playing a new Banshee deputy with a secret.
Season four will consist of eight episodes set to air in 2016. Alan Ball, Greg Yaitanes, Jonathan Tropper, Peter Macdissi, Adam Targum and Ole Christian Madsen are executive producing.
Returning cast members include:
– Ivana Milicevic as Carrie Hopewell, a notorious jewel thief who lives in Banshee under an assumed identity with her new family, which has recently learned of her criminal past;
– Ulrich Thomsen as Lucas’ arch-enemy, Kai Proctor, an intimidating, wealthy businessman who believes he is above the law;
– Hoon Lee as Job, a dangerous transvestite computer hacker who assists Lucas and Carrie in their criminal enterprises;
– Frankie Faison as Sugar Bates, a wise and powerful former boxer who owns the local watering hole and serves as confidante to Lucas and Job;
– Matt Servitto as Brock Lotus, Lucas’ long-suffering veteran deputy;
– Ryann Shane as Deva Hopewell, Carrie’s teenage daughter, who is rattled after learning Lucas fathered her;
– Lili Simmons as Rebecca Bowman, Proctor’s sexy niece, who has taken on a larger role in his criminal activities;
– Matt Rauch as Clay Burton, Proctor’s multifaceted, complicated bodyguard and right-hand man;
– Tom Pelphrey as Kurt Bunker, a former skinhead who joins the Banshee sheriff’s department as a deputy;
– Chris Coy as Calvin Bunker, Kurt’s unsavory brother, who has kept his Nazi ties.
-By Rebecca Murray
Follow Us On: