Justin Chatwin, James Frain, Ksenia Solo, Kyra Harper, and Earl Pastko have joined the cast of the upcoming season of the critically acclaimed BBC dramatic series, Orphan Black, starring Tatiana Maslany. The third season will air in 2015 and is currently in production in Toronto.
According to the official announcement, the third season will plunge “the clone sisterhood into unexpected territory with the realization that they’re not alone.” Series co-creator Graeme Manson writes and co-creator John Fawcett directs the compelling show which has a large, passionate fanbase.
Per BBC America, here are the descriptions of who the new cast members will be playing:
– Justin Chatwin joins in a recurring role as Jason Kellerman. With rugged good looks and street-smarts, Jason is a savvy drug-dealer in the guise of a charismatic businessman.
– James Frain guest stars as Ferdinand, a well-educated, “cleaner” who is both charming and intimidating. Ferdinand is a powerful player in a secretive, multi-national political faction that operates with questionable ethics and a ruthless approach.
– Ksenia Solo is Shay, a soulful and compassionate holistic healer with a great sense of humor destined to become a new friend to Cosima Niehaus (Tatiana Maslany).
– Kyra Harper will play Dr. Coady, a ruthless doctor and advisor to the military. Coady is outwardly the soul of reason, but her maternal, nurturing manner conceals an agenda that even her superiors do not suspect.
– Earl Pastko is Bulldog, Ferdinand’s silent, imposing and violent personal bodyguard. Communicating with his boss by looks only, Bulldog carries out the dirty work of his shady employers.
-By Rebecca Murray
Follow Us On: