Season nine of CBS’s The Talk will kick off on Monday, September 10, 2018 at 2pm ET/PT and the network’s released details on the first week’s guests. Dr. Phil, Halloween star Jamie Lee Curtis, Drew Carey, Olivia Munn, Ashlee Simpson-Ross, and Evan Ross are set to chat with the Emmy Award-winning show’s hosts during the week of September 10 – September 14, 2018.
This season will mark the first time the show’s offered a contest for viewers to win a trip to LA and appear on the show. “The Talk’s Table Takeover” contest is open now through September 11th. Fans interested in a chance at joining the hosts on The Talk stage need to email the show with a photo and personal description as well as the topics they’d like to talk about if given the chance. Contest rules and details are available on the show’s official website.
The Talk‘s hosted by Julie Chen, Eve, Sara Gilbert, Sharon Osbourne and Sheryl Underwood. Gilbert developed the series and also serves as an executive producer with Emmy Award winner John Redmann. The show’s earned six Daytime Emmy Awards including two in the Outstanding Talk Show/Entertainment category.
The Talk Season 9 First Week Guests:
- Monday, Sept. 10 – Television host Dr. Phil McGraw discusses the premiere of his talk show’s 17th season; “The Talk’s Table Takeover” contest winner
- Tuesday, Sept. 11 – Actress and author Jamie Lee Curtis discusses her new book, Me, Myselfie & I; “Top Talker” entertainment host Jesse Palmer (DailyMailTV); “The Talk’s Table Takeover” contest winner
- Wednesday, Sept. 12 – Television host Drew Carey (CBS’s The Price is Right); “The Talk’s Table Takeover” contest winner
- Thursday, Sept. 13 – Actress Olivia Munn discusses her new film, The Predator; “The Talk’s Table Takeover” contest winner
- Friday, Sept. 14 – Musicians and actors Ashlee Simpson-Ross and Evan Ross discuss their new reality show and new album; “The Talk’s Table Takeover” contest winner
About The Talk:
“CBS’ Daytime Emmy Award-winning talk show The Talk features a panel of well-known news and entertainment personalities discussing current events, pop culture, contemporary issues, family, celebrity and the trending topics of the day. The daily one-hour series is hosted by Julie Chen, Eve, Sara Gilbert, Sharon Osbourne and Sheryl Underwood, who swap stories, challenge each other on issues and engage the studio audience and viewers at home about events in the headlines and their own homes. Show segments include guest interviews with entertainers and newsmakers, musical performances, cooking demos with celebrity chefs, as well as real-world advice.”