Triple Tigers platinum recording artist Russell Dickerson and Big Machine Records’ Carly Pearce will be hitting the road for “The Way Back Tour” in 2019. Dickerson and Pearce’s “The Way Back Tour” will kick off in Cleveland, Ohio on January 24th, followed by stops in cities including Lexington, Baton Rouge, Tulsa, and Grand Rapids before finishing up on March 2nd in Chicago, Illinois.
Tickets for the 11 city tour will go on sale on November 9th. Russell Dickerson fans can access the special pre-sale using the code RDWAYBACK on Dickerson’s official website. Carly Pearce’s fans can do the same by using the CPWAYBACK code on Pearce’s website.
“Carly and I go way, way back and we have cheered each other on for years,” stated Russell Dickerson. “Breaking onto the scene together has been such a fun ride, so we had to book a tour together to celebrate!”
“It’s crazy to think about eight years ago when Russell and I had a residency in Nashville together. Now, to see the evolution of our careers that have mirrored in so many ways is a dream come true,” stated Carly Pearce. “Sometimes slow and steady wins the race, and I couldn’t be more proud of how far we’ve come.”
Russell Dickerson and Carly Pearce “The Way Back Tour” Dates
- Thursday, January 24 – Cleveland, OH at House of Blues
- Friday, January 25 – Madison, WI at The Sylvee
- Saturday, January 26 – Fort Wayne, IN at The Clyde Theatre
- Thursday, January 31 – Lexington, KY at Manchester Music Hall
- Saturday, February 2 – Myrtle Beach, SC at House of Blues
- Thursday, February 21 – Baton Rouge, LA at Texas Club
- Friday, February 22 – Nacogdoches, TX at Banita Creek Hall
- Saturday, February 23 – Tulsa, OK at Cain’s Ballroom
- Thursday, February 28 – Champaign, IL at The City Center
- Friday, March 1 – Grand Rapids, MI at 20 Monroe Live
- Saturday, March 2 – Chicago, IL at Joe’s on Weed