Are you a Nashville fan? If so, here’s something you might want to add to your holiday wish list. Big Machine Records is releasing the Nashville season one soundtrack on December 11, 2012, just in time for holiday gift giving. The soundtrack features tunes from cast members Connie Britton, Hayden Panettiere, Charles Esten, Jonathan Jackson, Clare Bowen and Sam Palladio, with the first single “Telescope” released three weeks ago to Country stations. Nashville star Panettiere sings “Telescope” which has already made its way into the Top 40 list and has sold 50,000 copies thus far.
Nashville Soundtrack Track List:
1. “Buried Under” – Performed by Connie Britton/ Written by Chris Destefano, Natalie Hemby
2. “If I Didn’t Know Better” – Performed by Sam Palladio, Clare Bowen / Written by Arum Rae, John Paul White
3. “Undermine” – Performed by Hayden Panettiere, Charles Esten / Written by Trent Dabbs, Kacey Musgraves
4. “Sideshow” – Performed by Charles Esten / Written by Aaron Scherz, Brad Tursi
5. “Wrong Song” – Performed by Connie Britton, Hayden Panettiere / Written by Marv Green, Sonya Isaacs, Jimmy Yeary
6. “No One Will Ever Love You” – Performed by Connie Britton, Charles Esten / Written by Steve McEwan, John Paul White
7. “Twist Of Barbwire” – Performed by Jonathan Jackson / Written by Elvis Costello
8. “Love Like Mine” – Performed by Hayden Panettiere / Written by Kelly Archer, Emily Shackleton, Justin Weaver
9. “Telescope” – Performed by Lennon Stella, Maisy Stella / Written by Cary Barlowe, Hillary Lindsay
10. “When The Right One Comes Along” – Performed by Clare Bowen, Sam Palladio / Written by Georgia Middleman, Justin Davis, Sarah Zimmermann
11. “Telescope” (Radio Mix) – Performed by Hayden Panettiere / Written by Cary Barlowe, Hillary Lindsay
Chart-topping Rayna James (Connie Britton) is a country legend who’s had a career any singer would envy, though lately her popularity is starting to wane. Fans still line up to get her autograph, but she’s not packing the arenas like she used to. Rayna’s record label thinks a concert tour, opening for up-and-comer Juliette Barnes (Hayden Panettiere), the young and sexy future of country music, is just what Rayna needs. But scheming Juliette can’t wait to steal Rayna’s spotlight. Sharing a stage with that disrespectful, untalented, little vixen is the last thing Rayna wants to do, which sets up a power struggle for popularity. Could the undiscovered songwriting talent of Scarlett O’Connor (Clare Bowen) be the key to helping Rayna resurrect her career?
Complicating matters, Rayna’s wealthy but estranged father, Lamar Hampton (Powers Boothe), is a powerful force in business, Tennessee politics, and the lives of his two grown daughters. His drive for power results in a scheme to back Rayna’s handsome husband, Teddy, in a run for Mayor of Nashville, against Rayna’s wishes.