The dramatic series Unforgettable will kick off season four on November 13, 2015 as just announced by A&E Network. A&E’s fourth season of Unforgettable will consist of 13 all new episodes. The crime series will air back-to-back episodes beginning at 8pm ET/PT, with Poppy Montgomery and Dylan Walsh back in starring roles.
Unforgettable was created by Ed Redlich and John Bellucci who also serve as executive producers along with Poppy Montgomery, Sarah Timberman, Carl Beverly, and Bill Chais. Joining the cast for the fourth season are Alani La La Anthony, Kathy Najimy, E.J. Bonilla as new members of the Major Crimes team. Season four will also feature Skeet Ulrich, Rachel Dratch, and Ashanti.
NYPD Detective Carrie Wells (Montgomery) has a rare memory condition, hyperthymesia, which she utilizes to solve some of New York’s most dangerous crimes. Although at times her gift can be a struggle, her memory has been imperative in helping her and partner Al Burns (Walsh) maintain a 100% clearance rate on a staggering number of criminal cases.
In the premiere episode, Unforgettable returns with the enigmatic Carrie Wells on a career high, making headlines as New York’s most decorated cop. Reveling in her recent successes will prove to be short-lived for Carrie. Armed with her unique ability and backed up by those she trusts the most, Carrie will face some of the most challenging cases of her career this season, with each case becoming more memorable than the last.
The New Characters:
– Alani “La La” Anthony is flashy medical examiner Delina Michaels;
– Kathy Najimy is Captain Sandra Russo, the team’s new boss;
– E.J. Bonilla is young, wisecracking Detective “Denny” Padilla who has a penchant for Carrie, much to the dismay of Al;
– Skeet Ulrich is Carrie’s mysterious long lost husband Eddie Martin;
– Rachel Dratch is Rosie Webb, the patience-testing star witness in a high-profile securities fraud case whom Carrie and Al are tasked with safely delivering to Miami;
– and Ashanti is Stella, a gorgeous jazz singer caught up in the underbelly of NYC’s music scene, who catches the eye of Al.
Follow Us On: