2018 San Diego Comic Con attendees will all receive collectible bags and pins, courtesy of Warner Bros. WB’s once again providing the useful bags which are perfect for storing give-aways and exclusive Comic Con goodies picked up while wandering the exhibition floor.
The 2018 SDCC marks the ninth year Warner Bros. has provided the exclusive bags for ticket holders. This year there are 18 different 2018 San Diego Comic Con bag designs representing Warner Bros television shows as well as four feature films. Plus, two bags will represent the world of DC Entertainment. Bags can be picked up inside the San Diego Convention Center by anyone with a Comic Con badge.
Warner Bros. is also once again providing 12 collectible pins featuring DC superheroes and super villains. This year’s exclusive pins include Arrow, Aquaman, Batman, Black Lightning, Catwoman, The Flash, Harley Quinn, Joker, Martian Manhunter, Nightwing, Superman, and Wonder Woman.
Warner Bros. Comic Con Bags and Booth Details:
- The Comic Con bags, produced by I.D. Me Promotions, feature Warner Bros. Television series Arrow, Black Lightning, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, The Flash, Krypton, Supergirl, Supernatural, and the highly anticipated upcoming Chilling Adventures of Sabrina for Netflix and Castle Rock for Hulu.
- Warner Bros. Animation’s DC Super Hero Girls and Young Justice: Outsiders, along with Warner Bros. Animation/Blue Ribbon Content’s Constantine: City of Demons.
- Upcoming feature films include Aquaman, Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, The Meg, and Teen Titans GO! to the Movies.
- Additionally, DC Entertainment will be featured on two bags, with one bag celebrating 80 years of Superman in DC’s comic pages and another devoted to the upcoming DC UNIVERSE digital service.
- Fans can get a larger-than life experience at the Warner Bros. booth (#4545), which provides a fun, immersive environment inspired by celebrated series, upcoming films and more. Warner Bros. autograph signings will also take place in the booth.
- Lucifer fans will have a heavenly — and devilish — time with life-sized, photo-friendly wings flown in from the City of Angels as a divine treat for the devoted fans who helped keep Lucifer alive. #LuciferSaved
- It’s game time, as parents and kids alike can enjoy LEGO® gaming kiosks.
- Brave fans can step inside the virtual mouth of the ferocious megalodon ahead of the premiere of The Meg, the upcoming action-horror film featuring the 75-foot-long prehistoric shark that’s been missing for 2.5 million years.
- Fans having a good hare day can snap a picture with Warner Bros. Television’s “Hop, Hop, and Away!” rabbit statue, which is part of the Rabbitville public art installation which combines the history of San Diego’s Rabbitville district (now the Gaslamp Quarter) with some of the most recognizable heroes from the DC Universe.
- Con-goers who hope to participate in autograph signings must visit Comic-Con.org/CCI to submit their interest via the Exclusive Signings Portal. WBTVG follows Comic-Con’s ticket drawing/wristband distribution procedure.