Thomas attempts to figure out what Higgins is up to on CBS’s Magnum P.I. season four episode eight, “A Fire in the Ashes.” Directed by Lisa Robinson from a script by David Slack, episode eight will air on Friday, December 3, 2021 at 9pm ET/PT.
Jay Hernandez returns to lead the cast as Thomas Magnum. Season four also stars Perdita Weeks as Juliet Higgins, Zachary Knighton as Orville “Rick” Wright, Stephen Hill as Theodore “TC” Calvin, Tim Kang as Det. Gordon Katsumoto, and Amy Hill as Kumu.
Episode eight guest stars include Chantal Thuy, Marsha Thomason, and Christopher Thorton.
“A Fire in the Ashes” Plot: Magnum starts following Higgins to discover what she’s been hiding, as she’s secretly assigned to infiltrate a group threatening to take down MI-6. Also, Rick struggles after an explosion takes the life of someone important to him.
- Magnum P.I. Season 3 Episode 16 Finale Details
- Season 4 Episode 1 “Island Vibes” Preview
- Season 4 Episode 2 “The Harder They Fall” Preview
- Season 4 Episode 3 “Texas Wedge” Preview
- Season 4 Episode 4 “Those We Leave Behind” Preview
- Season 4 Episode 5 “Til Death” Preview
- Season 4 Episode 6 “Devil on the Doorstep” Preview
- Season 4 Episode 7 “A New Lease on Death” Preview
- Season 4 Episode 9 “Better Watch Out” Preview
- Season 4 Episode 10 “Dream Lover” Preview
- Season 4 Episode 11 “If I Should Die Before I Wake” Preview
- Season 4 Episode 12 “Angels Sometimes Kill” Preview
Magnum P.I. Description, Courtesy of CBS:
Magnum P.I. is a modern take on the classic series centering on Thomas Magnum, a decorated former Navy SEAL who, upon returning home from Afghanistan, repurposes his military skills to become a private investigator. A charming rogue, an American hero and a die-hard Detroit Tigers fan, Magnum lives in a guest cottage on Robin’s Nest, the luxurious estate where he works as a security consultant to supplement his P.I. business.
The “majordomo” of the property is Juliet Higgins, a beautiful and commanding disavowed MI:6 agent whose second job is to keep Magnum in line, with the help of her two Dobermans. When Magnum needs back-up on a job, he turns to his trusted buddies and fellow POW survivors, Theodore “TC” Calvin, a former Marine chopper pilot who runs Island Hoppers, a helicopter tour business, and Orville “Rick” Wright, a former Marine door-gunner-turned-impresario of Oahu’s coolest nightclub and the most connected man on the island.
Suspicious of Magnum’s casual attitude and presence at his crime scenes, Detective Gordon Katsumoto finds that he and Magnum are more alike than either of them care to admit. One of Magnum’s biggest supporters is Teuila “Kumu” Tuileta, the unofficial “House Mom” and cultural curator of Robin’s Nest. With keys to a vintage Ferrari in one hand, aviator sunglasses in the other, and an Old Düsseldorf longneck chilling in the fridge, Thomas Magnum is back on the case!