The CW’s hit sci-fi drama The 100 returns for season six on April 30, 2019. Season six episode one titled “Sanctum” was directed by Ed Fraiman from a script by series creator Jason Rothenberg.
The cast of season six includes Eliza Taylor as Clarke Griffin, Paige Turco as Dr. Abigail Griffin, Bob Morley as Bellamy Blake, Marie Avgeropoulos as Octavia Blake, Lindsey Morgan as Raven Reyes, Richard Harmon as John Murphy, Tasya Teles as Echo, and Shannon Kook as Jordan Green. Luisa D’Oliveria is Emori, Sachin Sahel is Jackson, and Jarod Joseph is Miller.
Prior to its sixth season debut, the network announced The 100 has been renewed for season seven.
The “Sanctum” Plot – SEASON PREMIERE – Still reeling after receiving Monty’s message, a small group goes down to explore the mysterious new planet. Back on the Mothership, several members of Wonkru face the consequences of their decisions.
The 100 Season 6 Plot:
“After the game-changing season five finale, Clarke and the team make their way down to the new planet. They are left wondering if this planet is suitable for life, and if the human race can finally live in peace? What will they find on this new mysterious home, and what will emerge from Monty’s discovery of the Eligius III mission?”
- Bob Morley on The 100 Season 6 and Bellamy and Clarke’s Relationship
- Eliza Taylor The 100 Season 6 Interview
- Marie Avgeropoulos on Octavia’s Relationships
- Tasya Teles Delves Into Echo and Her Relationship with Bellamy
- Richard Harmon and Sachin Sahel Interview
- Jason Rothenberg Talks World-Building in Season 6