The CW’s The 100 continues season six with episode six airing on June 11, 2019. Titled “Memento Mori,” episode six was directed by P.J. Pesce from a script by Alyssa Clark.
Season six new episodes arrive on Tuesdays at 9pm ET/PT.
The cast of season six includes Eliza Taylor as Clarke Griffin, Paige Turco as Dr. Abigail Griffin, Bob Morley as Bellamy Blake, Marie Avgeropoulos as Octavia Blake, Lindsey Morgan as Raven Reyes, Richard Harmon as John Murphy, Tasya Teles as Echo, and Shannon Kook as Jordan Green. Luisa D’Oliveria is Emori, Sachin Sahel is Jackson, and Jarod Joseph is Miller.
The “Memento Mori” Plot: THE SEARCH CONTINUES – Diyoza (guest star Ivana Milicevic) learns more about the mysterious Children of Gabriel while Abby (Turco) continues searching for a way to save Kane (guest star Henry Ian Kusick).
The 100 Season 6 Plot:
“After the game-changing season five finale, Clarke and the team make their way down to the new planet. They are left wondering if this planet is suitable for life, and if the human race can finally live in peace? What will they find on this new mysterious home, and what will emerge from Monty’s discovery of the Eligius III mission?”
- Bob Morley on The 100 Season 6 and Bellamy and Clarke’s Relationship
- Eliza Taylor The 100 Season 6 Interview
- Marie Avgeropoulos on Octavia’s Relationships
- Tasya Teles Delves Into Echo and Her Relationship with Bellamy
- Richard Harmon and Sachin Sahel Interview
- Jason Rothenberg Talks World-Building in Season 6
- Newcomers Shannon Kook and JR Bourne Interview