Actor/director Eric Stoltz directs season five episode one of CBS’s primetime legal drama, Bull. “Prison Break” was written by Kathryn Price and Nichole Millard and will air on Monday, November 30, 2020 at 10pm ET/PT.
The season five cast is led by Michael Weatherly as Dr. Jason Bull. Freddy Rodriguez plays Benny Colón, Yara Martinez stars as Isabella “Izzy” Colón, Geneva Carr is Marissa Morgan, Jamie Lee Kirchner is Danny James, Christopher Jackson plays Chunk Palmer, and MacKenzie Meehan stars as Taylor Rentzel.
Britne Oldford, Jenine Serralles, Janis Dardaris, Brit Whittle, Jacob Pitts, and Wadi Jones guest star in episode three. Charles Everett, Mandy Gonzalez, Ted Koch, and Oge Agulué also guest in “Prison Break.”
“Prison Break” Plot: Bull assists Chunk as he represents a convict from his law school’s legal aid clinic, a woman accused of killing a guard while trying to escape during a prison transport. While the prosecution alleges the woman shot the guard as she tried to flee, Chunk argues that she is being falsely accused by a guard who attempted to sexually assault her during the transport.
- Season 5 Episode 1 “My Corona” Preview
- Season 5 Episode 2 “The Great Divide” Preview
- Season 5 Episode 4 “The Ex Factor” Preview
- Season 5 Episode 5 “Fallen Idols” Preview
- Season 5 Episode 6 “To Save a Life” Preview
- Season 5 Episode 7 “The Head of the Goat” Preview
- Season 5 Episode 8 “Cloak and Beaker” Preview
- Season 5 Episode 10 “The Boy Who Cried Murder” Preview
- Season 5 Episode 11 “Truth and Reconciliation” Preview
- Season 5 Episode 12 “Evidence to the Contrary” Preview
- Season 5 Episode 13 “The Law of the Jungle” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 14 “Under the Influence” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 15 “Snatchback” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 16 “A Friend in Need” Season Finale Preview
Series Description, Courtesy of CBS:
Bull stars Michael Weatherly as Dr. Jason Bull in a drama inspired by the early career of Dr. Phil McGraw, the founder of one of the most prolific trial-consulting firms of all time. Brilliant, brash and charming, Dr. Bull is the ultimate puppet master as he combines psychology, human intuition and high-tech data to learn what makes jurors, attorneys, witnesses and the accused tick. This season, Bull finds it harder than ever to navigate his personal life, as he balances fatherhood and his renewed relationship with Isabella “Izzy” Colón, his ex-wife. Izzy’s brother is Benny Colón, Bull’s trusted associate, a quick-witted lawyer who acts as defense attorney in the company’s mock trials.
Bull’s enviable group of experts at Trial Analysis Corporation shape successful narratives down to the last detail. In addition to Benny, his team includes Marissa Morgan, a neurolinguistics expert from the Department of Homeland Security who monitors shifting jury reactions in real-time for Bull; former NYPD detective Danny James, the firm’s tough but relatable investigator; Taylor Rentzel, a working mother and former colleague of Marissa’s who is an expert at coding and computer hacking; and Chunk Palmer, a former all-American lineman and stylist-turned-lawyer, who helps clients prepare their look and testimony for trial.
In high-stakes trials, Bull’s combination of remarkable insight into human nature, three Ph.D.’s and a top-notch staff creates winning strategies that tip the scales of justice in his clients’ favor.