Seven outstanding athletes are featured in Apple TV+’s short form docuseries Greatness Code set to premiere on Friday, July 10, 2020. Apple just unveiled the first official trailer for the series which will highlight previously untold stories from the seven premiere athletes.
Greatness Code season one consists of seven mini-episodes featuring:
- Four-time NBA MVP, three-time NBA Champion and two-time Olympic Gold Medalist LeBron James
- Six-time Super Bowl Champion and four-time Super Bowl MVP Tom Brady
- Olympic Gold Medalist and Co-Captain of the US Women’s National Soccer Team Alex Morgan
- Worlds Fastest Man and eight-time Olympic champion Usain Bolt
- Record-holding Olympic gold Medalist Snowboarder Shaun White
- Five-time Olympic Gold medalist and 15-time World Champion swimmer Katie Ledecky
- 11-time world champion surfer Kelly Slater
All seven episodes will be available on July 10th.
Gotham Chopra directed season one of the Religion of Sports and Uninterrupted co-production. Chopra, Brady, and NFL Hall of Famer Michael Strahan co-founded Religion of Sports and LeBron James and Maverick Carter co-founded Uninterrupted. Chopra, Maverick Carter, Ameeth Sankaran, and Devin Johnson serve as executive producers.
Chopra’s directing credits include Stephen vs. The Game, Shut Up and Dribble, Tom vs. Time, and I Am Giant.