We’re hitting the halfway point with episode 13 of The CW’s The Outpost season three. “It Has Begun,” directed by Milan Todorovic from a script by Jason Faller and Kynan Griffin, will air on January 3, 2021.
The cast is led by Jessica Green as Talon and includes Jake Stormoen as Captain Garret Spears, Imogen Waterhouse as Gwynn Calkussar/Rosmund, Anand Desai-Barochia as Janzo, and Aaron Fontaine as Tobin. Reece Ritchie plays Zed, Izuka Hoyle is Wren, Jaye Griffiths is Yavalla, Georgia May Foote is Falista, and Adam Johnson as Munt.
“IT HAS BEGUN” Plot: The Outpost becomes overrun and Talon (Green) and Zed (Ritchie) return with an unexpected ally. Facing total defeat, a sacrifice is seen as the only hope.
- Season 3 Episode 1 “For the Sins of Your Ancestors” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 2 “The Peace You Promised” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 3 “A Life for a Life” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 4 “The Key to Paradise” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 5 “Under Yavalla’s Control” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 6 “Kill the Rat, Kill the Kinj” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 7 “Go Ahead and Run” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 8 “Dying is Painful” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 9 “She Is Not a God” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 10 “From Paradise to Hell and Back” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 11 “The Hardest Part of Being Queen” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 12 “Where Death Lives” Preview
Series Description, Courtesy of The CW:
After summoning Zed (Ritchie) and his Blackblood comrades to save the Outpost, Talon (Green) finds herself betrayed by her own kind and struggles to reconcile her human friends and her Blackblood heritage. With the demonic Lu Qiri providing the muscle to enforce Zed’s master plan, the Outpost’s human inhabitants are enslaved as miners in search of a mysterious substance to solve a dark riddle.
From her bedroom under house arrest, Gwynn (Waterhouse) plots her escape and the overthrow of her new foes. To save her beloved Garret (Stormoen), Talon is forced to summon a Blackblood Priestess named Yavalla (Griffiths) into the world. Yavalla prophesies a paradise for Blackbloods, and an era of peace for the world, but she soon discovers a power that threatens every living creature.
As Gwynn and Tobin (Fontaine) become Yavalla’s unwilling allies, Talon and her friends must fight, suffer, and sacrifice their way to save each other and vanquish their new enemies. As Talon discovers more about her lost family from Yavalla, she must piece together the truths from the lies, and solve the mystery of her heritage and a forgotten power, before the world becomes enslaved to a new power that could consume every living being.