It’s a Magnum P.I. / Hawaii Five-0 crossover on CBS on November 1, 2019. Hawaii Five-0‘s Kimee Balmilero, Taylor Wily, Shawn Makuahi Garnett, and William Forsythe put in guest starring appearances in Magnum P.I.‘s season two episode six. Ron Underwood directed the “Lie, Cheat, Steal, Kill” episode from a script by Alfredo Barrios, Jr.
Additional episode six guest stars include Jesse Bradford, Mariko Van Kampen, Cody Webster, Eddie Anderson, Yudelka Lorange, and Maurice McLellan.
Jay Hernandez stars as Thomas Magnum, Perdita Weeks plays Juliet Higgins, and Zachary Knighton is Orville “Rick” Wright. Stephen Hill is Theodore “TC” Calvin, Tim Kang is Det. Gordon Katsumoto, and Amy Hill plays Kumu. Brooke Lyons appears in a recurring role as Abby Miller.
The “Lie, Cheat, Steal, Kill” Plot – Magnum must help his defense attorney girlfriend, Abby Miller (guest star Brooke Lyons), when she realizes that the client she successfully defended in a murder trial is actually guilty. Also, TC confronts Kamekona (Taylor Wily) about stealing his helicopter business.
The Series Description, Courtesy of CBS:
“Magnum P.I. is a modern take on the classic series centering on Thomas Magnum, a decorated former Navy SEAL who, upon returning home from Afghanistan, repurposes his military skills to become a private investigator. A charming rogue, an American hero and a die-hard Detroit Tigers fan, Magnum lives in a guest cottage on Robin’s Nest, the luxurious estate where he works as a security consultant to supplement his P.I. business.
The “majordomo” of the property is Juliet Higgins, a beautiful and commanding disavowed MI:6 agent whose second job is to keep Magnum in line, with the help of her two Dobermans. When Magnum needs back-up on a job, he turns to his trusted buddies and fellow POW survivors, Theodore “TC” Calvin, a former Marine chopper pilot who runs Island Hoppers, a helicopter tour business, and Orville “Rick” Wright, a former Marine door-gunner-turned-impresario of Oahu’s coolest nightclub and the most connected man on the island.
Suspicious of Magnum’s casual attitude and presence at his crime scenes, Detective Gordon Katsumoto finds that he and Magnum are more alike than either of them care to admit. One of Magnum’s biggest supporters is Teuila “Kumu” Tuileta, the unofficial “House Mom” and cultural curator of Robin’s Nest. With keys to a vintage Ferrari in one hand, aviator sunglasses in the other, and an Old Düsseldorf longneck chilling in the fridge, Thomas Magnum is back on the case!”
- Season 2 Episode 1 “Payback for Beginners” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 2 “Honor Among Thieves” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 4 “Dead Inside” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 5 “Make It ‘Til Dawn” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 7 “The Man in the Secret Room” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 8 “He Came By Night” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 9 “A Bullet Named Fate” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 10 “Blood Brothers” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 11 “Day I Met the Devil” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 12 “Desperate Measures” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 13 “Mondays are for Murder” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 14 “A Game of Cat and Mouse” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 15 “Say Hello to Your Past” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 16 “Farewell to Love” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 17 “The Night Has Eyes” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 18 “A World of Trouble” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 19 “May the Best One Win” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 20 “A Leopard on the Prowl” Preview