Bull defends a doctor accused of anthrax attacks on CBS’s Bull season four episode 17. Directed by Randy Zisk from a script by Sarah H. Haught, episode 17 – “The Invisible Woman” – airs on Monday, March 16, 2020 at 10pm ET/PT.
The cast is led by Michael Weatherly as Dr. Jason Bull, Freddy Rodriguez as Benny Colón, Geneva Carr as Marissa Morgan, Jamie Lee Kirchner as Danny James, Christopher Jackson as Chunk Palmer, and MacKenzie Meehan as Taylor Rentzel.
Episode 17 guest stars include Brooke Bloom, Murphy Guyer, Robert Montano, Alison Chace, Antoinette LaVecchia, Jonathan Walker, and Seth Gilliam. Cathy Salvodon, Christian Conn, Lilly Brown, Lionel Moise, Kent Shocknek, Denise Pillot, Margaret Reed, and Dominique Allen Lawson also guest star.
“The Invisible Woman” Plot – Bull takes on the trial defense of Dr. Natalie Reznick (Bloom), an expert on anthrax, who is accused of orchestrating a series of anthrax attacks that terrorize the city. While the facts are against her, Bull sets out to prove the city was in such a rush to get the bacteria off the streets and calm the public’s hysteria, they arrested the wrong person.
Bull Series Details, Courtesy of CBS:
Bull stars Michael Weatherly as Dr. Jason Bull in a drama inspired by the early career of Dr. Phil McGraw, the founder of one of the most prolific trial-consulting firms of all time. Brilliant, brash and charming, Dr. Bull is the ultimate puppet master as he combines psychology, human intuition and high-tech data to learn what makes jurors, attorneys, witnesses and the accused tick. His personal life proves harder to manage as he tries to live a healthier lifestyle following a heart attack and learns he is expecting a child with his ex-wife.
Bull employs an enviable team of experts at Trial Analysis Corporation to shape successful narratives down to the very last detail. This includes his quick-witted former brother-in-law, Benny Colón, a lawyer who acts as defense attorney in the company’s mock trials; Marissa Morgan, a neurolinguistics expert from the Department of Homeland Security who monitors shifting jury reactions in real-time for Bull; former NYPD detective Danny James, the firm’s tough but relatable investigator; Taylor Rentzel, a working mother and former colleague of Marissa’s who is an expert in coding and computer hacking; and Chunk Palmer, a former all-American lineman and stylist-turned-law student who helps clients prepare their look and testimony for trial.
In high-stakes trials, Bull’s combination of remarkable insight into human nature, three Ph.D.’s and a top-notch staff creates winning strategies that tip the scales of justice in his clients’ favor.
- Season 4 Episode 1 “Labor Days” Preview
- Season 4 Episode 2 “Fantastica Voyage” Preview
- Season 4 Episode 3 “Rectify” Preview
- Season 4 Episode 4 “Her Own Two Feet” Preview
- Season 4 Episode 6 “Into the Mystic” Preview
- Season 4 Episode 7 “Doctor Killer” Preview
- Season 4 Episode 8 “Safe and Sound” Preview
- Season 4 Episode 9 “The Fying Carpet” Preview
- Season 4 Episode 10 “Imminent Danger” Preview
- Season 4 Episode 11 “Look Back in Anger” Preview
- Season 4 Episode 12 “Behind the Ivy” Preview
- Season 4 Episode 13 “Child of Mine” Preview
- Season 4 Episode 14 “Quid Pro Quo” Preview
- Season 4 Episode 15 “Flesh and Blood” Preview
- Season 4 Episode 16 “Missing” Preview
- Season 4 Episode 18 “Off the Rails” Preview
- Season 4 Episode 19 “The Sovereigns” Preview
- Season 4 Episode 20 “Wrecked” Preview