The teaser trailer for Fox’s 9-1-1: Lone Star season two episode five shows this upcoming episode is going to keep the 126 incredibly busy. Episode five, “Difficult Conversations,” will air on Monday, February 15, 2021 at 9pm ET/PT.
Season two’s cast is led by Emmy Award nominee Rob Lowe (The West Wing) as Owen Strand. Gina Torres is Tommy Vega, Ronen Rubinstein plays T.K. Strand, Sierra Aylina McClain is Grace Ryder, and Jim Parrack stars as Judd Ryder. Natacha Karam returns as Marjan Marwani, Brian Michael Smith is Paul Strickland, Rafael L. Silva plays Carlos Reyes, and Julian Works is Mateo Chavez.
“Difficult Conversations” Plot: Judd is shocked at the latest victim of an emergency call, Grace and Carlos must save a woman literally trapped in a domestic abuse situation and the 126 arrive at a horrific highway crash that threatens the lives of a father and daughter. Meanwhile, Owen and Gwyneth face a difficult decision in their relationship and Mateo regrets his new tattoo.
- Season 2 Episode 1 “Back in the Saddle” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 2 “2100” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 3 “Hold the Line” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 4 “Friends with Benefits” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 6 “Decrypt” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 7 “Displaced” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 8 “Bad Call” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 9 “Saving Grace” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 10 “A Little Help From My Friends” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 11 “Slow Burn” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 12 “The Big Heat” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 13 “One Day” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 14 “Dust to Dust” Preview
Season 2 Description, Courtesy of Fox:
The 126 welcomes new Paramedic Captain TOMMY VEGA (Torres) to the crew. Tommy was at the top of her game when she hung up her uniform eight years ago to raise her twin daughters. When her husband’s restaurant went under due to the devastation of the pandemic, she has no choice but to re-enter the workforce to support her family. Though it breaks her heart to be apart from her little girls, Tommy will show the world that no matter how much time has passed, when she puts on that uniform, she’s still a boss.
Additionally, Owen is reunited with his ex-wife and T.K.’s mother, GWYNETH (guest star Lisa Edelstein), and the former couple re-discover the spark they once shared. As Owen finds out his cancer is in remission, he receives news that could change his life forever.