Dee Wallace and Gregory Harrison continue their guest-starring roles as Margaret and Phillip Buckley on Fox’s 9-1-1 season four episode five. Episode five, “Buck Begins,” will air on Monday, February 15, 2021 at 8pm ET/PT.
Season four’s cast includes executive producer Angela Bassett as Athena Grant, executive producer Peter Krause as Bobby Nash, and Jennifer Love Hewitt as Maddie Kendall. Oliver Stark plays Evan “Buck” Buckley, Aisha Hinds is Henrietta “Hen” Wilson, Kenneth Choi is Howie “Chimney” Han, Ryan Guzman plays Eddie Diaz, and Rockmond Dunbar is Michael Grant.
“Buck Begins” Plot: The 118 race to save the lives of workers trapped in a five-alarm factory fire. Meanwhile, Maddie reveals a painful family secret that causes Buck to confront his childhood and answer why he is the daredevil he is today.
- Season 4 Episode 1 “The New Abnormal” Preview
- Season 4 Episode 2 “Alone Together” Preview
- Season 4 Episode 3 “Future Tense” Preview
- Season 4 Episode 4 “9-1-1, What’s your Grievance?” Preview
- Season 4 Episode 6 “Jinx” Preview
- Season 4 Episode 7 “There Goes the Neighborhood” Preview
- Season 4 Episode 8 “Breaking Point” Preview
Series Description, Courtesy of Fox:
Creators Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and Tim Minear reimagine the procedural drama with 9-1-1, exploring the high-pressure experiences of police officers, firefighters and dispatchers who are thrust into the most frightening, shocking and heart-stopping situations. These emergency responders must try to balance saving those who are at their most vulnerable with solving the problems in their own lives.