Season three episode seven of CBS’s S.W.A.T. finds the team up against a criminal equipped with a high tech tool. Directed by Batan Silva from a script by Robert Wittstadt, “Track” is set to air on Wednesday, November 13, 2019 at 10pm ET/PT.
Grimm‘s Claire Coffee continues her guest-starring role as Kira in episode seven. Daniel Lissing, Michael Marc Friedman, Nathan Wallace, Dylan John Seaton, Patrick Gallagher, Sushana Watkis, Link Ruiz, David Joyner, and Cheryl Tsai also guest star in “Track.”
The cast of season three features Shemar Moore as Daniel “Hondo” Harrelson, Stephanie Sigman as Jessica Cortez, Alex Russell as Jim Street, and Jay Harrington as David “Deacon” Kay. Lina Esco stars as Christina “Chris” Alonso, Kenny Johnson is Dominique Luca, David Lim is Victor Tan, Amy Farrington is Lieutenant Piper Lynch, and Patrick St. Esprit plays Commander Robert Hicks.
“Track” Plot – The SWAT team searches for thieves who are on the run with a high-tech thermal lance that can cut through almost anything. To find the thieves, SWAT works to identify their target. Also, Chris confronts an imbalance in her relationship with Kira and Ty.
S.W.A.T. Description, Courtesy of CBS:
Inspired by the television series and the feature film, S.W.A.T. stars Shemar Moore as a former Marine and locally born and raised S.W.A.T. sergeant, tasked to run a specialized tactical unit that is the last stop in law enforcement in Los Angeles. Torn between loyalty to where he was raised and allegiance to his brothers in blue, Daniel ”Hondo” Harrelson strives to bridge the divide between his two worlds and acclimate to his new duties as the legal guardian of a teenager.
Hondo’s elite unit includes David “Deacon” Kay, an experienced S.W.A.T. officer and dedicated family man who always puts the team first; Christina “Chris” Alonso, a skilled officer and the team’s canine trainer; Dominique Luca, an expert driver who gets them in and out of high risk situations; Victor Tan, who started in the LAPD Hollywood Division and uses his confidential informants in the community to help the team; and Jim Street, the team’s cocky newest member who is re-instated to S.W.A.T. after being fired for compromising the unit.
Responsible for the management of all Metro Division S.W.A.T. units is Commander Robert Hicks, a senior LAPD official with the Special Operations Bureau. Overseeing Hondo’s team is Hicks’ direct report, Jessica Cortez, the ambitious captain of L.A. Metro weighing an offer to leave S.W.A.T and work for the FBI. With Hondo leading the charge, these dedicated men and women bravely put themselves at risk to protect their community and save lives.
- Season 3 Episode 1 “Fire in the Sky” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 3 “Funny Money” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 4 “Immunity” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 5 “The LBC” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 6 “Kingdom” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 8 “Lion’s Den” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 9 “Sea Legs” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 10 “Monster” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 11 “Bad Cop” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 12 “Good Cop” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 13 “Ekitai Rashku” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 14 “Animus” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 15 “Knockout” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 16 “Gunpowder Treason” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 17 “Hotel L.A.” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 18 “Stigma” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 19 “Vice” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 20 “Wild Ones” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 21 “Diablo” Preview