Magnum finds out a shocking secret about his mom on CBS’s Magnum P.I. season three episode 15, the season’s penultimate episode. Directed by Kurt Jones from a script by Mike Diaz, “Before the Fall” will air on Friday, April 30, 2021 at 9pm ET/PT.
Jay Hernandez leads the cast as Thomas Magnum. Perdita Weeks is Juliet Higgins, Zachary Knighton is Orville “Rick” Wright, Stephen Hill is Theodore “TC” Calvin, Tim Kang stars as Det. Gordon Katsumoto, and Amy Hill as Teuila “Kumu” Tuileta.
Guest stars include Christopher Thornton, Jay Ali, Steven Michael Quezada, Cameron Gayden, and Allyson Blair. Kelly Rice, Brian McNamara, Kai Caster, Christopher Lee Bailey, Erick Lopez, and David Haydn-Jones also guest star.
“Before the Fall” Plot: Magnum’s Uncle Bernardo (Quezada) visits and reveals a shocking secret about Thomas’ mother. Also, TC asks Higgins for help when he realizes he may have witnessed a potential murder from his helicopter, Higgins decides it’s time to tell Ethan the truth about her past and TC offers Shammy the opportunity to become a pilot.
- Season 3 Episode 1 “Double Jeopardy” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 2 “Easy Money” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 3 “No Way Out” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 4 “First the Beatdown, Then the Blowback” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 5 “The Day Danger Walked In” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 6 “Tell No One” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 7 “Killer on the Midnight Watch” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 8 “Someone to Watch Over Me” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 9 “Big Payback” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 10 “The Long Way Home” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 11 “The Lies We Tell” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 12 “Dark Harvest” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 13 “Cry Murder” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 14 “Whispers of Death” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 16 Season Finale Preview
Series Description, Courtesy of CBS:
Magnum P.I. is a modern take on the classic series centering on Thomas Magnum, a decorated former Navy SEAL who, upon returning home from Afghanistan, repurposes his military skills to become a private investigator. A charming rogue, an American hero and a die-hard Detroit Tigers fan, Magnum lives in a guest cottage on Robin’s Nest, the luxurious estate where he works as a security consultant to supplement his P.I. business. The “majordomo” of the property is Juliet Higgins, a beautiful and commanding disavowed MI:6 agent whose second job is to keep Magnum in line, with the help of her two Dobermans.
When Magnum needs back-up on a job, he turns to his trusted buddies and fellow POW survivors, Theodore “TC” Calvin, a former Marine chopper pilot who runs Island Hoppers, a helicopter tour business, and Orville “Rick” Wright, a former Marine door-gunner-turned-impresario of Oahu’s coolest nightclub and the most connected man on the island.
Suspicious of Magnum’s casual attitude and presence at his crime scenes, Detective Gordon Katsumoto finds that he and Magnum are more alike than either of them care to admit. One of Magnum’s biggest supporters is Teuila “Kumu” Tuileta, the unofficial “House Mom” and cultural curator of Robin’s Nest. With keys to a vintage Ferrari in one hand, aviator sunglasses in the other, and an Old Düsseldorf longneck chilling in the fridge, Thomas Magnum is back on the case!