The hunt for a missing woman takes a terrible turn on CBS’s Magnum P.I. season three episode six. “Tell No One” was directed by Eagle Egilsson from a script by Gene Hong and will air on Friday, January 22, 2021 at 9pm ET/PT.
Episode six guest stars include Shawn Mokuahi Garnett, Kimee Balmilero, Janel Parrish, Blaze Cosner, Jay Karnes, Cody Easterbrook, Michael Steuber, and Jon Curry.
Jay Hernandez leads the cast as Thomas Magnum. Perdita Weeks is Juliet Higgins, Zachary Knighton is Orville “Rick” Wright, Stephen Hill is Theodore “TC” Calvin, Tim Kang stars as Det. Gordon Katsumoto, and Amy Hill as Teuila “Kumu” Tuileta.
“Tell No One” Plot: When a wealthy man hires Magnum and Higgins to find his missing wife, they are stunned when a tragedy occurs as a result of their investigation. Also, Kumu’s suspicion of her step-daughter’s boyfriend creates a divide with her and Kumu’s new relationship.
- Season 3 Episode 1 “Double Jeopardy” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 2 “Easy Money” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 3 “No Way Out” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 4 “First the Beatdown, Then the Blowback” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 5 “The Day Danger Walked In” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 7 “Killer on the Midnight Watch” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 8 “Someone to Watch Over Me” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 9 “The Big Payback” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 10 “The Long Way Home” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 11 “The Lies We Tell” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 12 “Dark Harvest” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 13 “Cry Murder” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 14 “Whispers of Death” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 15 “Before the Fall” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 16 Season Finale Preview
Series Description, Courtesy of CBS:
Magnum P.I. is a modern take on the classic series centering on Thomas Magnum, a decorated former Navy SEAL who, upon returning home from Afghanistan, repurposes his military skills to become a private investigator. A charming rogue, an American hero and a die-hard Detroit Tigers fan, Magnum lives in a guest cottage on Robin’s Nest, the luxurious estate where he works as a security consultant to supplement his P.I. business. The “majordomo” of the property is Juliet Higgins, a beautiful and commanding disavowed MI:6 agent whose second job is to keep Magnum in line, with the help of her two Dobermans.
When Magnum needs back-up on a job, he turns to his trusted buddies and fellow POW survivors, Theodore “TC” Calvin, a former Marine chopper pilot who runs Island Hoppers, a helicopter tour business, and Orville “Rick” Wright, a former Marine door-gunner-turned-impresario of Oahu’s coolest nightclub and the most connected man on the island.
Suspicious of Magnum’s casual attitude and presence at his crime scenes, Detective Gordon Katsumoto finds that he and Magnum are more alike than either of them care to admit. One of Magnum’s biggest supporters is Teuila “Kumu” Tuileta, the unofficial “House Mom” and cultural curator of Robin’s Nest. With keys to a vintage Ferrari in one hand, aviator sunglasses in the other, and an Old Düsseldorf longneck chilling in the fridge, Thomas Magnum is back on the case!