Fox’s 9-1-1 wraps up the first half of the season with the fall finale, “Christmas Spirit.” Season three episode 10 is set to air on Monday, December 2, 2019 at 8pm ET/PT.
The cast of season three includes Angela Bassett as Athena Grant, Peter Krause as Bobby Nash, Jennifer Love Hewitt as Maddie Kendall, and Oliver Stark as Evan “Buck” Buckley. Aisha Hinds plays Henrietta “Hen” Wilson, Kenneth Choi is Howie “Chimney” Han, Rockmond Dunbar is Michael Grant, and Ryan Guzman is Eddie Diaz.
“Christmas Spirit” Plot – The 118 responds to holiday-themed incidents, including a shopper pushed over the edge, a woman who is literally having a “Blue Christmas” and a luggage handler accident on a tarmac. Meanwhile, Maddie revisits her past to embrace her future and Bobby receives shocking news.
9-1-1 Series Description, Courtesy of Fox:
Creators Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and Tim Minear reimagine the procedural drama with 9-1-1, exploring the high-pressure experiences of police officers, firefighters and dispatchers who are thrust into the most frightening, shocking and heart-stopping situations. These emergency responders must try to balance saving those who are at their most vulnerable with solving the problems in their own lives.
- Season 3 Episode 1 “Kids Today” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 2 “Sink or Swim” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 3 “The Searchers” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 4 “Triggers” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 5 “Rage” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 6 “Monsters” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 7 “Athena Begins” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 8 “Malfunction” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 9 “Fallout” Preview