Ronda Rousey continues her guest starring role in Fox’s action drama 9-1-1 season three episode four. Episode four is titled “Triggers” and is set to air on Monday, October 14, 2019 at 8pm ET/PT.
The cast of season three includes Angela Bassett as Athena Grant, Peter Krause as Bobby Nash, Jennifer Love Hewitt as Maddie Kendall, and Oliver Stark as Evan “Buck” Buckley. Aisha Hinds plays Henrietta “Hen” Wilson, Kenneth Choi is Howie “Chimney” Han, Rockmond Dunbar is Michael Grant, and Ryan Guzman is Eddie Diaz.
The “Triggers” Plot – The first responders race to save workers in a high-rise during a fire drill; a mother and her sons involved in a perilous car accident; and squabbling siblings fighting over a family heirloom. Meanwhile, Buck delivers surprising news to Bobby, Eddie helps Christopher cope with the trauma of the tsunami, Hen and Karen debate expanding their family and Maddie decides to take action against a possible wife abuser.
9-1-1 Series Description, Courtesy of Fox:
Creators Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and Tim Minear reimagine the procedural drama with 9-1-1, exploring the high-pressure experiences of police officers, firefighters and dispatchers who are thrust into the most frightening, shocking and heart-stopping situations. These emergency responders must try to balance saving those who are at their most vulnerable with solving the problems in their own lives.
- Season 3 Episode 1 “Kids Today” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 2 “Sink or Swim” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 3 “The Searchers” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 5 “Rage” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 6 “Monsters” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 7 “Athena Begins” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 8 “Malfunction” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 9 “Fallout” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 10 “Christmas Spirit” Preview