The Halloween holiday adds special challenges to the first responders in Fox’s 9-1-1 season three episode six. The appropriately titled “Monsters” episode will air on Monday, October 28, 2019 at 8pm ET/PT.
The cast of season three includes Angela Bassett as Athena Grant, Peter Krause as Bobby Nash, Jennifer Love Hewitt as Maddie Kendall, and Oliver Stark as Evan “Buck” Buckley. Aisha Hinds plays Henrietta “Hen” Wilson, Kenneth Choi is Howie “Chimney” Han, Rockmond Dunbar is Michael Grant, and Ryan Guzman is Eddie Diaz.
The “Monsters” Plot – Athena and the 118 respond to bizarre emergency calls on Halloween, including a flock of crows terrorizing a field trip, an office employee having a close encounter with an eight-limbed creature and a ghost-like girl wandering a neighborhood. Meanwhile, Maddie remains convinced that she is doing the right thing in taking a 9-1-1 call into her own hands.
9-1-1 Series Description, Courtesy of Fox:
Creators Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and Tim Minear reimagine the procedural drama with 9-1-1, exploring the high-pressure experiences of police officers, firefighters and dispatchers who are thrust into the most frightening, shocking and heart-stopping situations. These emergency responders must try to balance saving those who are at their most vulnerable with solving the problems in their own lives.
- Season 3 Episode 1 “Kids Today” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 2 “Sink or Swim” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 3 “The Searchers” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 4 “Triggers” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 5 “Rage” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 7 “Athena Begins” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 8 “Malfunction” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 9 “Fallout” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 10 “Christmas Spirit” Preview