Ronda Rousey guest stars in season three episode two of Fox’s 9-1-1. Season three episode one ended with the Santa Monica Pier on the verge of being hit by a tsunami, and episode two will show the devastation caused when the wave washes over the pier.
Season three episode two is titled “Sink or Swim” and will air on September 30, 2019 at 8pm ET/PT.
The cast of season three includes Angela Bassett as Athena Grant, Peter Krause as Bobby Nash, Jennifer Love Hewitt as Maddie Kendall, and Oliver Stark as Evan “Buck” Buckley. Aisha Hinds plays Henrietta “Hen” Wilson, Kenneth Choi is Howie “Chimney” Han, Rockmond Dunbar is Michael Grant, and Ryan Guzman is Eddie Diaz.
The “Sink or Swim” Plot: A massive tsunami hits the Santa Monica Pier, placing Buck and Christopher’s lives in danger.
9-1-1 Series Description, Courtesy of Fox:
Creators Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and Tim Minear reimagine the procedural drama with 9-1-1, exploring the high-pressure experiences of police officers, firefighters and dispatchers who are thrust into the most frightening, shocking and heart-stopping situations. These emergency responders must try to balance saving those who are at their most vulnerable with solving the problems in their own lives.
- Season 3 Episode 1 “Kids Today” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 3 “The Searchers” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 4 “Triggers” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 5 “Rage” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 6 “Monsters” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 7 “Athena Begins” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 8 “Malfunction” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 9 “Fallout” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 10 “Christmas Spirit” Preview