The teaser trailer for season three episode eight of Fox’s 9-1-1 declares this episode’s the most unforgettable of the season. That’s saying quite a lot, given this season’s included an episode in which a tsunami hits the California coast. Episode eight, “Malfunction,” will air on Monday, November 11, 2019 at 8pm ET/PT.
The cast of season three includes Angela Bassett as Athena Grant, Peter Krause as Bobby Nash, Jennifer Love Hewitt as Maddie Kendall, and Oliver Stark as Evan “Buck” Buckley. Aisha Hinds plays Henrietta “Hen” Wilson, Kenneth Choi is Howie “Chimney” Han, Rockmond Dunbar is Michael Grant, and Ryan Guzman is Eddie Diaz.
The “Malfunction” Plot – Emergencies include a skating mishap at an ice show, an accident involving a self-driving car and a fulfillment warehouse robot going rogue. Meanwhile, Eddie’s after-hours fight club gets out-of-control and Hen struggles in her relationship with Karen.
9-1-1 Series Description, Courtesy of Fox:
Creators Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and Tim Minear reimagine the procedural drama with 9-1-1, exploring the high-pressure experiences of police officers, firefighters and dispatchers who are thrust into the most frightening, shocking and heart-stopping situations. These emergency responders must try to balance saving those who are at their most vulnerable with solving the problems in their own lives.
- Season 3 Episode 1 “Kids Today” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 2 “Sink or Swim” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 3 “The Searchers” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 4 “Triggers” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 5 “Rage” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 6 “Monsters” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 7 “Athena Begins” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 9 “Fallout” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 10 “Christmas Spirit” Preview