CBS’s FBI will return after a three week break with season two episode 10, “Ties That Bind.” Episode 10 was directed by Stephen Surjik from a script by Claire Demorest and will air on Tuesday, December 17, 2019 at 10pm ET/PT.
Amanda Warren, Will Chase, Taylor Anthony Miller, Christopher Halladay, Ted Sutherland, Leah Bezozo, Harry Zittel, and Gretchen Hall guest star in episode 10. Romy Nordlinger, Candace B. Bryant, Tyler Fauntleroy, Isabelle Pierre, Laiona Michelle, Eric Payne, Cristina Madero, and Phyllis Bash also guest star in “Ties That Bind.”
The season two cast includes Missy Peregrym as Special Agent Maggie Bell, Zeeko Zaki as Special Agent Omar Adom ‘OA’ Zidan, Ebonée Noel as Kristen Chazal, Alana De La Garza as Isobel Castille, John Boyd as Stuart Scola, and Jeremy Sisto as Jubal Valentine.
“Ties that Bind” Plot – A former kidnapping victim is linked to a series of murders that includes the daughter of an NYPD detective. Also, Kristen begins to doubt her ability as an agent after a training exercise leaves her shaken.
The FBI Plot, Courtesy of CBS:
“FBI is a fast-paced drama about the inner workings of the New York office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. This elite unit brings to bear all their talents, intellect and technical expertise on major cases in order to keep New York and the country safe. Born into a multigenerational law enforcement family, Special Agent Maggie Bell commits deeply to the people she works with as well as those she protects. Her partner is Special Agent Omar Adom ‘OA’ Zidan, a West Point graduate via Bushwick who spent two years undercover for the DEA before being cherry-picked by the FBI.
Overseeing them is Special Agent in Charge, Isobel Castille, who operates under intense pressure and has undeniable command authority. The team also includes Assistant Special Agent in Charge Jubal Valentine, the nerve center of the office whose ability to easily relate to and engage with both superiors and subordinates makes him a master motivator. Kristen Chazal is the team’s most valued resource, a brilliant analyst recruited straight out of university who can piece together the big picture faster than anyone. These first-class agents tenaciously investigate cases of tremendous magnitude, including terrorism, organized crime and counterintelligence.”
- Season 2 Episode 1 “Little Egypt” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 2 “The Lives of Others” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 3 “American Idol” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 4 “An Imperfect Science” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 5 “Crossroads” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 6 “Outsider” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 7 “Undisclosed” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 8 “Codename: Ferdinand” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 9 “Salvation” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 11 “Fallout” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 12 “Hard Decisions” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 13 “Payback” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 14 “Studio Gangster” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 15 “Legacy” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 16 “Safe Room” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 17 “Broken Promises” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 18 “American Dreams” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 19 “Emotional Rescue” Preview