CBS has released new photos and plot details for the upcoming fourth episode of FBI season two. Episode four, “An Imperfect Science,” was directed by Jean De Segonzac from a script by Erica Shelton Kodish. “An Imperfect Science” will air on Tuesday, October 15, 2019 at 9pm ET/PT.
Season two episode four’s guest cast includes Jerusha Cavazos, Jequan Jackson, Jamar Greene, Tyrone Marshall Brown, and Victora Bermudez. Shay Vawn, Darwin Harris, Carrington Vilmont, Anthony Goes, Tommy Nelson, Rebecca Watson, Ejyp Johnson, Garrett Richmond, Einar Gunn, and Salar Ghajar also guest star in episode four.
The season two cast includes Missy Peregrym as Special Agent Maggie Bell, Zeeko Zaki as Special Agent Omar Adom ‘OA’ Zidan, Ebonée Noel as Kristen Chazal, and Jeremy Sisto as Jubal Valentine.
The “An Imperfect Science” Plot – After a shooting at a nightclub, it appears that the FBI may have ignored previous threats from a local white supremacist group. Also, Kristen wrestles with her commitment to the Bureau and her responsibility to her community.
The FBI Plot, Courtesy of CBS:
“FBI is a fast-paced drama about the inner workings of the New York office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. This elite unit brings to bear all their talents, intellect and technical expertise on major cases in order to keep New York and the country safe. Born into a multigenerational law enforcement family, Special Agent Maggie Bell commits deeply to the people she works with as well as those she protects. Her partner is Special Agent Omar Adom ‘OA’ Zidan, a West Point graduate via Bushwick who spent two years undercover for the DEA before being cherry-picked by the FBI.
Overseeing them is Special Agent in Charge, Isobel Castille, who operates under intense pressure and has undeniable command authority. The team also includes Assistant Special Agent in Charge Jubal Valentine, the nerve center of the office whose ability to easily relate to and engage with both superiors and subordinates makes him a master motivator. Kristen Chazal is the team’s most valued resource, a brilliant analyst recruited straight out of university who can piece together the big picture faster than anyone. These first-class agents tenaciously investigate cases of tremendous magnitude, including terrorism, organized crime and counterintelligence.”
- Season 2 Episode 1 “Little Egypt” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 2 “The Lives of Others” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 3 “American Idol” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 5 “Crossroads” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 6 “Outsiders” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 7 “Undisclosed” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 8 “Codename: Ferdinand” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 9 “Salvation” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 10 “Ties That Bind” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 11 “Fallout” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 12 “Hard Decisions” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 13 “Payback” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 14 “Studio Gangster” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 15 “Legacy” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 16 “Safe Room” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 17 “Broken Promises” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 18 “American Dreams” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 19 “Emotional Rescue” Preview