The CW’s Legacies season two episode two found Hope reintroducing herself to Landon and Alaric, neither of whom remembered they’d ever met before. However, by the end of the episode an emotional Hope let Alaric in on the truth. And episode three’s teaser and plot description hint at the return of the attraction between Hope and Landon.
Season two episode three was directed by Michael Allowitz from a script by Brett Matthews and Adam Higgs. “You Remind Me of Someone I Used to Know” will air on October 24, 2019.
Legacies stars Danielle Rose Russell as Hope Mikaelson, Jenny Boyd as Lizzie Saltzman, Kaylee Bryant as Josie Saltzman, and Quincy Fouse as MG. Aria Shahghasemi is Landon Kirby, Peyton Alex Smith is Rafael Waithe, and Matt Davis is Alaric Saltzman.
“You Remind Me of Someone I Used to Know” Plot – THE SALVATORE SCHOOL VS MYSTIC FALLS HIGH — As the Salvatore School prepares for its annual football game against Mystic Falls High, the latest monster to arrive in Mystic Falls sets its eyes on one of the students. Landon (Shahghasemi) and Josie’s (Bryant) relationship is put to the test when a player from the opposing team catches his eye.
Elsewhere, Lizzie (Boyd) enlists MG’s (Fouse) help learning more about Sebastian (guest star Thomas Doherty), and Alaric (Davis) goes head to head with Professor Vardemus (guest star Alexis Denisof).
The Season 2 Plot:
Last season, viewers were thrilled to tap into a whole new passion for The Vampire Diaries / The Originals universe, when the third installment in the franchise launched with Legacies. Set in the Salvatore Boarding School for the Young and Gifted, Legacies told the story of the next generation of supernatural beings as they learn what it means to be special in a world that may never understand. Typically a school for vampires like MG (Fouse), werewolves like Rafael (Smith) and witches like twins Lizzie (Boyd) and Josie Saltzman (Bryant), the kids and their beloved headmaster Dr. Alaric Saltzman (Davis) were stunned to come face to face with a series of monster and creatures they had only ever heard of in myth and lore. A dragon. A gargoyle. The Headless Horseman.
The evil behind the real-life resurrection of these formerly fictional beings proved to have a horrifying connection to the school’s newest student, Landon Kirby (Shahghasemi). This led his first and only love, Hope Mikaelson (Russell), the school’s shining star, to sacrifice her place at the school — and in the world — to protect Landon from a terrible fate.
Season two will show us a world without Hope Mikaelson and all the chaos that goes along with it. All the while, Hope will be trying to find her way back to the school she has learned to call home and the friends she has learned to love like family. It will be filled with new monsters and more romantic and emotional surprises than ever.
- Danielle Rose Russell on what’s going on with Hope in season 2
- A possibly spoiler-ish interview with Matt Davis on Legacies season 2
- Legacies season 2 interview with Peyton Alex Smith and Aria Shahghasemi
- Jenny Boyd and Kaylee Bryant interview
- Season 2 Episode 2 “This Year Will Be Different” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 4 “Since When Do You Speak Japanese?” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 5 “Screw Endgame” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 6 “That’s Nothing I Had to Remember” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 7 “It Will Be Painfully Clear Soon Enough” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 8 “This Christmas Was Surprisingly Violent” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 9 “I Couldn’t Have Done This Without You” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 10 “This Is Why We Don’t Entrust Plans to Muppet Babies” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 11 “What Cupid Problem?” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 12 “Kai Parker Screwed Us” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 13 “You Can’t Save Them All” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 14 “There’s a Place Where the Lost Things Go” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 15 “Life Was So Much Easier When I Only Cared About Myself” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 16 “Facing Darkness is Kinda My Thing” Preview