NBC’s Blindspot continues with season five episode four, “And My Axe!” Episode four will air on Thursday, June 4, 2020 at 9pm ET/PT.
The cast is led by Jaimie Alexander as Jane Doe. Sullivan Stapleton is Kurt Weller, Rob Brown is Edgar Reade, Audrey Esparza is Tasha Zapata, Ashley Johnson is Patterson, Ennis Esmer is Rich Dotcom, and Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio plays Madeline Burke.
“AND MY AXE!” Plot – In order to stop a terrorist group from procuring a deadly chemical weapon, the team must remember key details from their first days at the FBI. Meanwhile, Weller worries after he gets scary news about the health of his daughter.
The Blindspot Plot:
A beautiful woman is found naked in Times Square, her memory erased, her body covered in a series of coded tattoos. But as “Jane Doe” and the FBI team who discovered her work to decipher, investigate and solve the complex treasure map of her body, an ever-widening web of conspiracy and corruption is revealed, as is the truth behind Jane Doe’s real identity and the identity of the people who sent her to the FBI in the first place. But what does this nefarious group really want? And can Jane and her teammates stop them in time?
- Season 5 Episode 1 “I Came to Sleigh” Preview
- Season 5 Episode 2 “We Didn’t Start the Fire” Preview
- Season 5 Episode 3 “Existential Ennui” Preview
- Season 5 Episode 5 “Head Games” Preview
- Season 5 Episode 6 “Fire & Brimstone” Preview
- Season 5 Episode 7 “Awl In” Preview
- Season 5 Episode 8 “Ghost Train” Preview
- Season 5 Episode 9 “Brass Tacks” Preview
- Season 5 Episode 10 “Love You to Bits and Bytes” Preview