The team’s desperate after their secret location’s exposed on NBC’s Blindspot season five episode eight. Episode eight, “Ghost Train,” will air on July 2, 2020 at 9pm ET/PT.
The cast is led by Jaimie Alexander as Jane Doe. Sullivan Stapleton is Kurt Weller, Rob Brown is Edgar Reade, Audrey Esparza is Tasha Zapata, Ashley Johnson is Patterson, Ennis Esmer is Rich Dotcom, and Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio plays Madeline Burke.
“Ghost Train” Plot: The team scrambles to get ahead of Madeline and Ivy as they close in on the bunker’s location, but someone on the inside is feeding Madeline information. As her plan takes shape, the team may be forced to take desperate measures.
The Blindspot Plot:
A beautiful woman is found naked in Times Square, her memory erased, her body covered in a series of coded tattoos. But as “Jane Doe” and the FBI team who discovered her work to decipher, investigate and solve the complex treasure map of her body, an ever-widening web of conspiracy and corruption is revealed, as is the truth behind Jane Doe’s real identity and the identity of the people who sent her to the FBI in the first place. But what does this nefarious group really want? And can Jane and her teammates stop them in time?
- Season 5 Episode 1 “I Came to Sleigh” Preview
- Season 5 Episode 2 “We Didn’t Start the Fire” Preview
- Season 5 Episode 3 “Existential Ennui” Preview
- Season 5 Episode 4 “And My Axe!” Preview
- Season 5 Episode 5 “Head Games” Preview
- Season 5 Episode 6 “Fire & Brimstone” Preview
- Season 5 Episode 7 “Awl In” Preview
- Season 5 Episode 9 “Brass Tacks” Preview
- Season 5 Episode 10 “Love You to Bits and Bytes” Preview
- Season 5 Episode 11 “Iunne Ennul” Preview