ABC’s Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season seven episode nine marks the directorial debut of series regular Elizabeth Henstridge. Episode nine, written by Drew Z. Greenberg, is set to air on Wednesday, July 22, 2020 at 10pm ET/PT.
The season seven cast includes Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson, and Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons. Iain De Caestecker plays Agent Leopold Fitz, Henry Simmons is Director Alphonso “Mack” MacKenzie, Natalia Cordova-Buckley is Elena “Yo-Yo” Rodriguez, and Jeff Ward plays Deke Shaw.
Joel Stoffer and Enver Gjokaj guest star in episode nine.
“As I Have Always Been” Plot: A time storm ravages the Zephyr, propelling it toward destruction while simultaneously forcing Daisy and Coulson to relive their failed attempts to save the team over and over, until they find a solution or are swallowed by the storm. Making it to their next destination will take trust, courage and sacrifice from everyone on board, but it will all come down to having enough time.
- Season 7 Episode 1 “The New Deal” Preview
- Season 7 Episode 2 “Know Your Onions” Preview
- Season 7 Episode 3 “Alien Commies from the Future!” Preview
- Season 7 Episode 4 “Out of the Past” Preview
- Season 7 Episode 5 “A Trout in the Milk” Preview
- Season 7 Episode 6 “Adapt or Die” Preview
- Season 7 Episode 7 “The Totally Excellent Adventures of Mack and The D” Preview
- Season 7 Episode 8 “After, Before” Preview
- Season 7 Episode 10 “Stolen” Preview
- Season 7 Episode 11 “Brand New Day” Preview
- Season 7 Episodes 12 & 13 – Series Finale Preview
The Season 7 Plot, Courtesy of ABC:
Coulson and the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. are thrust backward in time and stranded in 1931 New York City. With the all-new Zephyr set to time-jump at any moment, the team must hurry to find out exactly what happened. If they fail, it would mean disaster for the past, present and future of the world.