The CW’s Legacies season three episode three’s musical was a means to distract the students and a way for Alyssa to set up MG. It was also an entertaining musical road trip through the Salvatore history that proved to be an excellent venue for Hope to fully reveal her feelings for Landon.
Up next, season three episode four – “Hold On Tight.” Directed by Jeffrey Hunt from a script by Brett Matthews, episode four will air on February 11, 2021 at 9pm ET/PT.
The cast includes Danielle Rose Russell plays Hope Mikaelson, Jenny Boyd is Lizzie Saltzman, Kaylee Bryant is Josie Saltzman, Quincy Fouse plays Milton “MG” Greasley, and Aria Shahghasemi stars as Landon Kirby. Peyton Alex Smith is Rafael, Chris Lee is Kaleb, Leo Howard is Ethan Mac, Ben Levin is Jed, and Matthew Davis plays Alaric Saltzman.
“Hold On Tight” Plot: WELCOME TO TEAM MONSTER — The Super Squad bands together after the Necromancer’s (guest star Ben Geurens) next move unleashes more than anyone bargained for. Meanwhile, a run-in with Ethan (Howard) reminds Josie (Bryant) why she doesn’t trust herself with magic.
- Season 2 Episode 16 “Facing Darkness is Kinda My Thing” Details
- Season 3 Episode 1 “We’re Not Worthy” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 2 “Goodbyes Sure Do Suck” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 3 “Salvatore: The Musical!” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 5 “This Is What It Takes” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 6 “To Whom It May Concern” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 7 “Yup, It’s a Leprechaun, All Right” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 8 “Long Time, No See” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 9 “Do All Malivore Monsters Provide This Level of Emotional Insight?” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 10 “All’s Well That Ends Well” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 11 “You Can’t Run From Who You Are” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 12 “I Was Made to Love You” Preview
Series Description, Courtesy of The CW:
Set in The Salvatore Boarding School for the Young & Gifted, and within The Vampire Diaries universe, Legacies tells the ongoing story of a new generation of supernatural students as they learn what it means to be special in a society that wouldn’t understand their gifts.
In season two, Hope Mikaelson returned to a world that had forgotten she ever existed and reunited with her former Headmaster, Alaric Saltzman. Working together, Hope and Dr. Saltzman ultimately rejoined The Salvatore School to lead their Super Squad of powerful vampires, witches and werewolves, including Lizzie & Josie Saltzman, MG, Rafael, and Kaleb and even a Phoenix, her true love Landon, into battle against a dizzying horde of fantastic and deadly monsters birthed from the Malivore Pit … and their old nemesis, The Necromancer, who was determined to resurrect Malivore.
As season three begins, Hope has risked everything to pull her friends back from the brink of a monstrous prophecy that threatened to doom them all. But when a heartbreaking loss shatters her whole world, Hope Mikaelson will be forced to fight fate itself.