Max is determined to address and fight racism at the hospital on NBC’s New Amsterdam season three episode six. Episode six, “Why Not Yesterday,” will air on Tuesday, April 6, 2021.
Ryan Eggold returns to lead the cast as Dr. Max Goodwin. Janet Montgomery plays Dr. Lauren Bloom, Freema Agyeman is Dr. Helen Sharpe, Tyler Labine is Dr. Iggy Frome, Anupam Kher is Dr. Vijay Kapoor, and Daniel Dae Kim plays Dr. Cassian Shin.
“Why Not Yesterday” Plot: Max is on a mission to fix systemic racism at New Amsterdam. Bloom treats a patient who reminds her that things aren’t as they seem. Sharpe is overwhelmed while tending to a family matter. Reynolds tries to keep his composure while treating a father and son.
- Season 3 Episode 1 “the New Normal” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 2 “Essential Workers” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 3 “Safe Enough” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 4 “This Is All I Need” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 5 “Blood, Sweat & Tears” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 7 “The Legend Of Howie Cournemeyer” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 8 “Catch” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 9 “Disconnected” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 10 “Radical” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 11 “Pressure Drop” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 13 “Fight Time” Preview
- Season 3 Episode 14 “Death Begins in Radiology” Preview
The Season 3 Plot, Courtesy of NBC:
When Dr. Max Goodwin took over New Amsterdam, he asked a simple, revolutionary question: “How can I help?” In season three, Max and his team face the daunting task of sustaining that optimism while dealing with a pandemic that exposed the gaping inequities in our health care. Max is no longer content to fix a broken system. He’s determined to tear it down and build something better.