NBC’s The Blacklist will return to the network’s primetime schedule on November 13, 2020. With season eight episode one a week away, NBC’s released new photos from “Roanoke” along with a plot description and trailer.
New episodes of season eight will air on Fridays at 8pm ET/PT.
The cast of The Blacklist is led by James Spader as Raymond “Red” Reddington and Megan Boone as Elizabeth Keen. Diego Klattenhoff plays Donald Ressler, Amir Arison is Aram Mojtabai, Hisham Tawfiq is Dembe Zuma, and Harry Lennix stars as Harold Cooper.
“Roanoke” Plot: Red directs the Task Force to investigate Roanoke, a legendary criminal who orchestrates elaborate extractions. Meanwhile, Liz works to hatch a secret plan with her mother, Katarina Rostova (guest star Laila Robins).
Season 5 Description, Courtesy of NBC:
With his back against the wall, Raymond Reddington (Spader) faces his most formidable enemy yet: Elizabeth Keen (Boone). Aligned with her mother, infamous Russian spy Katarina Rostova, Liz must decide how far she is willing to go to find out why Reddington has entered her life and what his endgame really is. The fallout between Reddington and Keen will have devastating consequences for all that lie in their wake, including the Task Force they helped to create.
- Season 8 Episode 2 “Katarina Rostova: Conclusion” Preview
- Season 8 Episode 3 “16 Ounces” Preview
- Season 8 Episode 4 “Elizabeth Keen” Preview
- Season 8 Episode 5 “The Fribourg Confidence” Preview
- Season 8 Episode 6 “The Wellstone Agency” Preview
- Season 8 Episode 7 “Chemical Mary (No. 143)” Preview
- Season 8 Episode 8 “Ogden Greeley” Preview