A lead witness is less than truthful on CBS’s All Rise season two episode 12, “Chasing Waterfalls.” Episode 12 was directed by Mo McRae from a script by Damani Johnson and will air on Monday, April 19, 2021 at 9pm ET/PT.
Simone Missick leads the cast as Judge Lola Carmichael, Wilson Bethel plays Mark Callan, Marg Helgenberger is Lisa Benner, and Jessica Camacho stars as Emily Lopez. J. Alex Brinson plays Luke Watkins, Lindsay Mendez is Sara Castillo, Ruthie Ann Miles is Sherri Kansky, Lindsey Gort plays Amy Quinn, and Audrey Corsa is Samantha Powell. Peter MacNicol recurs as Judge Albert Campbell.
Episode 12 guest stars include Tate Ellington as JA Ralph Carson, Themo Melikidze as Pete Petrovic, Sofia Vassilieva as Olga Petrovic, Jordan Belfi as Rob Tartan, and Raphael Corkhill as Sergei Kirilenko.
“Chasing Waterfalls” Plot: Mark and Sam think their “Romeo and Juliet”-style murder case of warring families is a slam dunk until their lead witness is proven to be lying under oath to protect the real eyewitness of a relative’s murder. Also, Amy is furious with Mark after a secret is revealed and decides they need time apart.
- Season 2 Episode 1 “A Change is Gonna Come” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 2 “Keep Ya Head Up” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 3 “Sliding Floors” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 4 “Bad Beat” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 5 “The Peril of the Plea” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 6 “Bounceback” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 7 “Almost the Meteor” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 8 “Bette Davis Eyes” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 9 “Safe to Fail” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 10 “Georgia” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 11 “Forgive Us Our Trespasses” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 13 “Love’s Illusions” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 14 “Caught Up in Circles” Preview
- Season 2 Episode 15 “Hear My Voice” Preview
Series Description, Courtesy of CBS:
All Rise is a courthouse drama that follows the chaotic, hopeful and sometimes absurd lives of its judges, prosecutors and public defenders, as they work with bailiffs, clerks and cops to get justice for the people of Los Angeles amidst a flawed legal process. Among them is newly appointed Judge Lola Carmichael, a highly regarded and impressive deputy district attorney who doesn’t intend to sit back on the bench in her new role, but instead leans in, immediately pushing the boundaries and challenging the expectations of what a judge can be.